6. Sleepover Pt. 1

~ Serena p.o.v. ~

--- Saturday ---

I wake up in my own comfortable bed. Not that my bed at school isn't comfortable, it is really comfortable, but my own bed at home I just love it.

I look at my phone at the time. It says 10:43.

Ughhh I don't want to stand up. Can't I just lay all day in bed.

Then my stomach makes an awful hard sound.

Ughh I am hungry. I think to myself.

I let my feet fall next to my bed. With the palm of my hand I rub my eye.

With my bare feet I walk to my window. I slide my white curtains to the side and open my windows.

"Hmmm good morning!" I stretch my arms and let the wind come in my face.

It is such a beautiful day. There are Fletchlings flying around, people are walking around with their Pokemon, the sun is shining.

But my stomach ruins the moment, making again that awful sound.

Let's go eat something.

I walk out of my room, into the hallway, down the stairs and in the kitchen.

"Good Morning mom!" I say happy while sitting down on a chair.

"You are in a good mood. What happened?" Says my mother who is making breakfast.

"I don't know, I think I am just happy. What are you making?" I reply.

"I am making waffles."

"Okay, I am going to give Rhyhorn his food. Can you call me when it is ready?" I ask my mother while jumping out of my chair.

"Of course honey." She says.

I grab a can with poke food and a bowl where I put the food in.

"Thanks." With the bowl I walk out of the front door to our Rhyhorn.

"Good morning Rhyhorn! I have some breakfast for you." I put the bowl with the food in front of the Rhyhorn.

I pet the Rhyhorn while he is eating his breakfast.

"Serena, breakfast is ready!" My mother yells to me.

I walk into the house. My mom is already sitting at the table in the kitchen.

I sit down in front of her.

On the table there are standing some berries that I put on top of my waffles.

"So how is school?"

"Some lesson are interesting but the other things are boring."

"Did you make new friends."

"Yes, I met all Misty her friends."

"And some cute boys?"

"MUM!"

I take a big bite from my waffle and look outside.

After finishing my waffle I make some homework.

"Ughh I am finally ready." I let myself fall on my bed.

I close my eyes to fall asleep but when I am trying to sleep, of course I get disturbed by my phone.

"Ughhhh." I grab my phone and look at my messages.

12:27 Misty: SERENA ARE YOU THERE?!