It's been a while

Hiii it's been a while and to be honest I don't really know what to say exactly, but before I say anything else I want to apologize for not uploading anything for almost four years. I'm so sorry and you guys deserve an explanation as to what exactly happened to me in this time and why I did not upload. I want to be a 100% honest with you, for some people it might be a triggering subject so I won't go into detail about it.

So a week after I uploaded for the last time I was diagnosed with an eating disorder, and it was pretty bad, my parents had to send me to a recovery center. I had to stay there for quite a while because for some reason my stubborn mind didn't want anything else than losing weight. In the clinic I wasn't really allowed to go on social media or the internet a lot because they didn't want me to get influenced by everything online and to search up weird ways for losing weight. Because of this I totally forgot about this account and this book in general. After two years I was finally fully recovered although I sometimes still had a desire to go back. Last week if found out about this account again and decided to check it out and found this book.

I don't know if I will be uploading again or if I won't for a while, my inspiration and motivation for this book has kind of vanished and at the moment I don't have the desire to write. But if I do decide on continuing I probably won't immediately start uploading chapters again. When I found this I decided to read the book again and omg I cringed soo much at everything I had written and at all the bad grammar. I can't believe how my grammar was so bad back then, although it might still not be the best at the moment. So if I do decide on continuing this story I first want to focus on rewriting the chapters, maybe getting the cringe out of it and correcting all the grammar. But I'm not sure if I still want to since I don't even remember what the storyline was that I was following. There might be the possibility that I will start uploading different books again because I have gotten inspiration for that and a lot of different ideas.

But for now bye, and thank you for reading this little update and maybe even waiting a long time for me to upload again. Thank you

~M~