10. Battling, contests or performances?

~ Serena p.o.v. -

I wake up, surprisingly in my own bed. I don't recall that I put in my pajamas, went to bed and fell asleep.

Let me rethink last night for a second.

Ash and I went to our room, he asked if I remembered him, i said no, he told me everything about summer camp....

Summer camp...., he told me everything about summer camp. And I still don't remember him........ I lied to him.

How could I lie to him? Did I just wanted to make him happy?

He asked me if I remembered him and I said yes......... I remember camp, I remember Gary but I don't remember Ash.......

How can I not remember him? Maybe it is because I hit my head a lot with Rhyhorn racing, I don't know.

Speaking of Ash, I have to wake him up so he won't be late for school.

I roll to my side so I can see Ash his bed.

Where is Ash???

Ash his bed is empty, the sheets are pushed to the side and pikachu is not there. He usually sleeps with pikachu.

I sit up straight and look around the dorm room.

Where is he, he can't go away, of campus, right?

The bathroom door opens and Ash walks out of it with his clothes on.

"Oh good morning." Pikachu runs behind Ash and jumps on his shoulder.

"Good morning, since when are you up so early?" I ask him while rubbing my eye.

"I woke up and couldn't sleep anymore." He sits down on his bed. "By the way, you can use the bathroom if you want." He says.

"Okay." I grab my bathrobe, some other stuff and walk to the bathroom.

I take a warm shower, brush my teeth, take care of my face and put on my clothes.

When I walk out of the bathroom I see Ash sitting on his bed playing with pikachu.

"I am ready." He looks up from Pikachu.

"Let's go eat breakfast then!" He stands up from his bed, keeps laying on bed so he can sleep.

We walk out of the dorm room into the hallway. The hallway is busier right now then last week.

We walk to the cafeteria talking about some stupid stuff.

In the cafeteria we both get some pancakes and we sit down at one of the tables.

"Hmm, these pancakes are delicious!" I say after taking a bite.

"I know, right?!" Ash says excited while eating his pancake.

I giggle because of his reaction.

After Some minutes Gary joins us at the table.

"Hey, Ashy-boy and Serena!" Gary sits down next to me with his tray.

"Hey, Oak tree." I say to him before taking a sip from my apple juice.

"You asked her?" He asks Ash.

"Yup!" Ash says happy and excited at the same time.

A little bit of guilt goes through me.

I grab my pancake and put it in my mouth, and take a big bite.

It is silent, the only thing you hear, for five minutes, are people around us chatting.