7. Sleepover Pt. 2

~ Serena p.o.v. ~

On the outside of the tent it is dark, the only light that falls into the garden is from my house.

"Why does she want me to go outside, alone?"

I look back at the tent and see their heads sticking out, watching me.

"Why did you wanted me to go outside?" I turn to the tent where they are.

Again Misty looks with an evil smirk at me, she points behind as sign that I need to turn around.

I turn around and see none other than Sinister.

"AAAAAAHHH!!" I slowly walk backwards.

I stumble because of something, i turn around while falling on something, and fall with it on the ground.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!" Misty falls laughing out of the tent.

I open my eyes and see a boy his face, we are only less than an inch apart from each other.

The boy opens his eyes, I immediately recognize his chocolate brown eyes.

"SERENA?!" "ASH?!" We both look shocked and I jump on the grass.

"W-what?? I-i am s-so sorry." I stutter.

"N-no I should be sorry." Ash says, scratching his cheek.

A little blush forms on my face.

"HAHAHAHAHA, THAT WAS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!" Misty says still laying on the ground from laughing.

"HAHAHA YOU ARE RIGHT! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!" Yells Gary who wipes the paint from his face.

"YEAH THEY BOTH WERE RED AS A TOMATO!" Misty says.

Then I notice that my face is red and Ash his face is red to.

"We totally planned this right!" Misty and Gary give each other a high five.

"Wait what?" Confused Ash and I look at Gary and Misty.

"You two planned this?" Ash sounds mad and points at Misty and Gary.

"Well you see-" Misty soon gets interrupted.

"SERENA! What is all that noise?" My mother yells.

I put my finger in front of my mouth to sign Gary and Ash that they have to be silent.

"It is nothing mom!" I reply to my mother.

"Okay, I have some snacks!" My mother says.

I hear footsteps coming to the back door, that leads to the garden.

"Fast hide yourself!" I whisper loud enough for Ash and Gary to hear it.

"Where?" They both look confused at me.

" I don't know, behind the tent or in that tree?" I say quickly.

They both run to something to hide, Ash climbs up the tree, Gary stands in some bushes.

After we can not see them the door opens.

"Hey girls! I have some snacks for you." My mother walks in the garden holding a tray.

"Is everything going good?" She asks while putting the tray on the table.

"Yep, everything is going good!" I reply, with a big smile on my face.

"Okay, I am going to sleep now, don't make it late." Says my mother, she walks inside and closes the door.

One second after the door closes Gary walks out of the bushes and Ash jumps out if the tree.