13. Fall break

~ Serena p.o.v. ~

Two weeks have passed and it is now fall break, finally!

Nothing important really happened these weeks.

After Ash met my mom we saw the gang again and Ash had a fight with Gary because of that picture he sent to me.

The rest of the weeks was just a little bit basic, nothing interesting actually happened.

I just chilled with my friends, I also chilled a couple of times with Calem. He is really nice.

O and, I almost forgot, they announced if you got in for performances, contests or battling. Because apparently there was a chance that you wouldn't be able to get in the class you want.

And I got in performances. They also said that the classes will begin after the break. So I am really excited for that.

And yesterday we decided to chill with the gang before everybody went home, my day was actually pretty busy.

This vacation I am going shopping with Dawn because there is going to be a Halloween party, and the dress code is Pokémon.

I asked Misty to go to the mall with me, but she didn't want to come.

So I will go with Dawn to the mall on Wednesday, on Friday we will all go to Misty her house and get ready for the party and after the party we are going to have a sleepover at Misty.

Also excited for that.

So now I am just laying on the couch doing nothing, just zapping with the remote and waiting for it to be Wednesday.

"Mom, I am bored." I put my head on my hand while complaining.

"Then you go outside." I turn my head to the window.

"It is raining."

"Why don't you call Misty then or Dawn or May or Iris or maybe Ash?" My face immediately turns a little shade of red after hearing Ash his name.

"Why do you mention Ash?" My mother walks to me.

"Because he is a nice boy." She sits down next to me.

"You still aren't mad that he is my roommate?" I ask her.

"No, why would I? Unless you want me to."

"No, no, no I just expected that you would be mad." I say waving my hands in front of me.

"Okay, I am going to the supermarket, because we have guests over tonight. Do you need anything?" My mother stands up, grabs her purse and walks to the front door.

"Chocolate!" I say changing the channel on the tv.

"Ooh are you on your lady days?" My mother says a little bit excited.

"WHAT?! NO! Why do you immediately think that? Can't I eat chocolate?" I ask my mother frustrated.

"Sorry, I was just asking. You really should get it, you are almost sixteen and you still don't have it." She now says a little bit sad.

"MOM!! You need to go or the supermarket will be closed." I jump from the couch and push her out off the door.

My mother can be so annoying sometimes, but I love her.

I walk back to the couch and let myself fall on it.

------------

Ugh all my friends live in different regions, I can't casually walk to misty her house and visit her.