8. Do you remember me?

~ Serena p.o.v. ~

"Thanks for driving us here mom!" I say to my mother.

"No problem!-" she says with a big smile on her face. "Behave girls!" Was the last thing my mother says before driving away.

"How late is it" May asks.

Misty looks at her phone. "It is almost 12:30." She reply's after putting her phone away.

"Let's go eat something then!" Says Dawn excited.

"Yeah I am starving!" I complain.

May, Iris and Misty nod and we walk down the street looking for a nice restaurant.

"What do you all think about eeveelicious?" Dawn points at one of the restaurants.

"Naw, I know something better!" Says May.

We stop with walking and look curious at May.

"Last week I heard that there was opening a new restaurant here, the grand opening was Friday and I heard from Drew that it is a really good restaurant." May says.

"What is it called?" I ask May.

"You will find out soon, just follow me!" May runs in a direction, we all run after her.

After 3 minutes of running we stand in front of a restaurant.

"Brock's" I read from the board above the restaurant.

"Let's go inside!" May grabs my hand and runs inside with me, the others follow us.

"Hello my name is Brock, how can I help you?" A large man stands in front of May and me.

"One table for five, please." May says excited.

"Please follow me." The man named Brock says polite.

He brings us to a table with five seats, the table is also placed next to a big window with view on the street and the beach.

"Wow the view is amazing." I say as I sit down.

"Yeah it is, we got one of the best places in whole Lumiose City." Brock says while he grabs a little notepad.

"What do you want to drink?" He asks us.

"One Cola for me, please." Says Iris. "Me to." Misty adds.

"I want one water please." I say.

"I want Ice Tea and she also wants water." May says while pointing at Dawn.

"Alright, here is the menu I will come in a minute with the drinks and then you can order some food if you want." We all nod in response and look at the menu.

"Wow they have so much food!" Dawn says excited.

"Yeah I don't know what to choose." I say.

"The donuts sound delicious!" May says.

"On what page are the donuts?" Iris looks overexcited at the menu May is holding.

"How could they!?" I look at Misty.

"Misty what is wrong?" I ask her.

"How can they serve magikarp in this restaurant?!" Misty says mad.

"I don't know, you don't need to ask me." I response to Misty.

"Here are your drinks, did you already made a decision?" Brock walks to a holding a tray with the drinks.

"No not ye-" I get cut off by Misty.

"Excuse me but why do you serve ma-" I interrupt Misty from talking by kicking her underneath the table.