4. First Day

~ Serena p.o.v. ~

I wake up peacefully, not to a fletchling hurting me. As I stood up I look out of the window. There are some fletchlings sitting on a tree there are also some students walking around with their Pokemon. Mmm this is life. I look on my phone, who says it is 7:05 am.

Ash is still sleeping. Trying not to wake Ash up I walk to the bathroom to take a shower and change my clothes.

When I am ready with taking a shower from 15 minutes I change my clothes.

"AAAAARRG!" Ash screams. I run out of the bathroom and see Ash sitting with a smiling pikachu on his lap.

"Oh my Arceus, Ash I heard u screaming. What happened?" Worried I walk to Ash his bed.

"I am fine, it is just pikachu his way to wake me up." He scratches the back of his head.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laugh, looking at Ash his hair.

"What is wrong?" He looks confused around the room. Trying to know why I laughed.

"I-it's is just -Haha- your hair. HAHAHA." I try to say.

He looks in the mirror and is shocked.

Pikachu jumps into my arms.

"Good morning pikachu." I say while petting him. I walk with pikachu to my bed and sit down.

"You can use the bathroom if you want." I say.

"Oh, okay thanks." He jumps out his bed and walks to the bathroom.

I pet pikachu for another 6 minutes and then look at the paper with my schedule to see in which room I have biology. After 3 minutes Ash come out of the bahtroom.

"Are you ready to eat something? Because I am starving." He looks at me, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah sure, are we coming back after breakfast or not?" I stand up, and get the poke balls where sylveon, pancham and braixen are in.

"Nope." He gets his backpack and walks to the door.

I get my backpack and walk with Ash out our dorm room. The only one walking in the hallway right now is a girl with her slurpuff, Ash and me.

We walk into the cafeteria, there are only 7 people in the cafeteria right now.

"What are you going to get?" I ask Ash when we are walking to the lady with the breakfast. "Pancakes! You?" "I think eggs or a salad."

We get our food and sit down at an empty table. In the end I decided to have bacon with eggs

"What is your schedule?" Ash asks before eating from his pancake.

I grab the paper with my schedule. "Uhm first period I have Biology, second French, third Math, fourth Art, fifth Battling, sixth Geography, seventh English and eight PE." I read out loud form my paper.

"Cool we have French, Math, Battling and PE together." He says excited.

Slowly there are coming more people in the cafeteria. May walks to us and sits down next to me.

"Hey May!" May looks at me says a fainted hi and lays her head back on the table.

"May are you sleeping again?!" May looks up and sees an angry Misty.

"Huh... what no." She sits straight fast. "Whatever, I got a sandwich for you." Misty puts the tray with May's sandwich on the table. "Thanks."

"Gary, Barry and Drew are getting their food right now." Misty says as she sits down.