16. The Halloween Party!

~ Serena p.o.v. ~

The days have passed and it is finale Friday.

A sad thing actually is is that Gary is back, not that I hate him or something like that.

It is just, Ash is now staying the other part of the vacation at Gary his house and I really enjoyed having Ash around. 

And I have the feeling that the little feelings I had for Ash, that one night when I stayed at school in the weekend, is starting to grow since Ash is staying here.

At almost everything he says I blush. Wednesday I couldn't even fall asleep because of what Ash said in the mall.

So me being me I went downstairs to get a midnight snack, what was chocolate by the way.

And suddenly Ash was also downstairs. We talked a little bit and ate because we where both hungry.

On Thursday Ash and I where home alone because my mother decided to visit an old friend.

The day lasted so long, when it was lunch it already felt like a year has passed.

In the evening we decided to watch a movie in the living room. While watching the movie we actually both fell asleep, with MY head on HIS shoulder and HIS head on MY top of my head!

And of course when my mother came home we where still sleeping and she made a picture of us.

Thinking of it already makes me blush heavy.

"Serena what ya blushing about?" Misty suddenly asks me, she also gets me out of some kind of thinking trance.

"Oh.... uhh..... nothing!" I say fast with red cheeks.

"Is it about you know who?" Dawn walks up in front of me next to Misty, while she looks at me she raises her eyebrow.

"No." I say to Dawn, what leads to a curious Misty.

"Who is 'you know who'?" Misty then asks in curiosity.

"Nobody!" I say fast to her.

"Do you want me to say it!" Dawn asks Misty with an evil smirk on her face.

"Yes!" Misty immediately yells.

"It is-" I give Dawn a death glare, that probably caused Dawn to change her mind. "It is a boy."

"Come on just tell me!" Misty complains.

"Let me think about it." I say to Misty.

After thinking for a while I decide to just tell Misty who 'you know who' is.

"Misty 'you know who' is, Ash." I admit to Misty, while trying to hide my blush with my long hair.

"I KNEW IT! I FREAKING KNEW IT!" Misty yells in excitement causing May and Iris to get curious about what is going on in the living room.

"What is going on here?" May and Iris not pop up out of nowhere.

"About who Serena likes." Dawn and Misty both say.

"I never said I like him." I protest.

"Sure, because it is quite obvious." Dawn says to me with her hands on her hips.