5. A Childhood Friend?

~ Ash p.o.v. ~

- Time skip -

It is Saturday and the week had already passed. It was fun with everyone. Almost every night we chilled together.

Sadly everyone is with their family right now. Only Gary and I, from the gang, are on the school grounds.

Because I don't know why we weren't able to go to Kanto so we had to stay here.

But Misty is in Pallet town so she can tell us what was wrong.

So the thing that we are probably going to do the whole weekend is chill in my room. Because Gary's roommate also is staying at the school, and we think he is creepy.

"So Ashy-boy, how is stuff going with Serena?" Gary asked when we walked in my dorm room.

"What do you mean with that?" Confused I look at Gary.

"Dude, you two are roommates, didn't you at least tried something?"

"Uhm no, why would I. She is like a sister to me." I sit down on my bed, playing on my phone.

"Oh my Arceus Ash you are so dense." Gary says.

"Why?" I ask. Gary waves his hand in a way that means 'never mind'.

I just ignore it and start playing the game on my phone again.

"Hey Ash," I look to Gary who is looking at Serena her pictures.

"Serena said she moved from Kanto to Kalos, right?" I gave a little nod.

"Did she say in what city or town she lived, in Kanto?" This time I shook my head.

"Do you recognize this picture from a place?" I walk up to Gary who is looking at a picture with a lot of children on it.

"What is with the picture?" I ask Gary while standing next to him.

"Isn't that picture from prof. Oak's summer camp?" Gary points at the picture.

"I think." I replied to Gary.

"YEAH IT IS, look we are standing there!" Gary points excited at us two in the picture.

"So did Serena go to the summer camp to?" I ask confused.

"I don't know," Gary grabs the picture and looks at the back. "Serena Yvonne, 7 years old, Pallet town." Gary reads out loud.

"Pallet town?" Confused I look say Gary. "She is from Pallet town?"

"Yeah I think so, but where is she standing on the picture?" Gary says.

"Let's look for a honey blonde girl." I say.

We look on the picture searching for a honey blonde girl.

"I found one." I say. "Me too." We both point at a honey blonde girl.

But we both pointed at a different girl.

One from the two honey blonde girls is standing on the right from the picture next to a girl with black hair.

The other honey blonde girl is standing between me and Gary. She has a straw hat on, she also has big smile on her face and with one hand she holds my hand and with the other she holds Gary his hand.