9. Summer camp

~ Ash p.o.v. ~

"So do you remember me now.......?" I ask her.

"Ash....... I-I am s-sorry, but..... no." She looks away from me, trying not to make any eye contact.

"It is okay....." you can hear that I am sad I my voice, I walk to my bed and sit down with my head looking down.

"But I remember Gary, so maybe if you tell me things about the camp, I can remember you!" She sits down next to me and rubs her hand on my back.

"Okay, I can at least try." I say still feeling down.

"Okay, tell me everything thing from the day that I met you until the last day." She puts a pillow behind her back against the wall to sit comfortable.

"I remember the day we met perfect, because it was one of the best days of my life. When I was I think 5 years old, and you 4 years old. It all started at the first day of camp......."

--- Flashback ---

"Ashy-boy!" I turn around and see a brown haired boy walking to me.

"Gary!" I yell to him. He walks to me and the car standing next to me.

"Are you ready for summer camp?" He asks me excited.

"YES I AM!" I put my fist in the air excited.

"I can't wait to see gramps!" Gary says.

"Boys! Are you two ready?" My mother, Delia, walks to us.

"YESS!" We both yell in union.

A laugh leaves my mother her mouth. "Come on boys get in the car or we will be late." She pushes us to the door from the car.

In the car Gary and I where talking about the Summer camp, all the things that we are probably going to do and how we are going to be the best Pokémon trainers from the camp.

After a half hour drive, we are in the forest next to Pallet town where the summer camp will take place. 

Gary and I jump out of the car, get our bags and want to run to one of the cabins.

"Hoho Ash, don't you forget something." My mother says with her hands on her hips.

"Uhmm-" I put my finger on my chin pretending to think. "no." I want to run again but my mother holds me back.

"How can you not remember to give me a hug." My mother opens her arms to receive a hug.

I walk up to her.

She hugs me, places a kiss on my forehead and my two cheeks. "Remember to change your underwear every day!" She says to me.

"I will." I reply to her.

I run to Gary and we both run to the cabins.

"See you in two and a half weeks! Love you!" Is the last thing I hear her say.

We both run to a cabin where a charmander is pictured on.

On the inside of the cabin there are two bunk beds.

"I take the top!" Gary yells as he runs to one of the beds.

I just walk to the the bed on the ground. There are already laying two bags on the other bunk beds.

"I wanna know who our two other roommates are!" I say excited to Gary.

In the distance we hear an announcement that we have to go to the campfire.