Chapter 7.

Kay's POV ~

Friday, April 16th.

"Aye y'all still comin' to da party tonight righ?" Dre asks me &' Nicki as we walk down the busy school hallway.

"Fo'sho, you know we pullin' up." Nicki says slightly bumping my shoulder with a smile.

"I kno' you is Nick, but we all know luh' miss prissy scary ass ain't gone show up." Dre says, looking over at me.

"I will come to your party Dre, I promise." I say quietly, still reading my book.

"Mhm, you betta." He says smartly, before walking into his class.

"That nigga is a trip man, I swea." Nicki says, shaking her head.

"Mhm.." I reply shortly. "Hey, I don't have anything to wear to this little party thing tonight." I tell her, as we make our way into our class.

"You wore that dress you bought that day we went to the mall yet?" She asks me.

"No, i didn't have a place to wear it to." I say, sitting down in my desk.

"Well now you have a place, wear it." She says smiling.

**Skips to the end of the day.**

"I betta' see y'all narrow behinds tonight." Dre yells from his car window.

"We'll be there." Nicki reply's back.

"Ite." He says shortly, before pulling off.

Getting into Nicki's car, we make our way to my house.. Well my dad's house.

"Can I get dressed at yo' house Kay?" Nicki asks, stopping at a stop light.

"Yeah, of course."

"Mkay." She says shortly.

Finally making it to my house, we walk in. Spotting my dad sitting in the living room, we make our way to him.

"Hey Dad." I greet him, placing my bag by the door.

"Hey Mr.E" Nicki says.

"Hey girls." He says. "Now I see why you ain't want me to pick you up today Kay." He says, laughing slightly.

"Oh yeah. It was just for today, me &' Nicki are gonna go to a little get together tonight." I say, smiling at him.

"Ohh okay. You girls have fun then." He reply's, returning his focus back on the tv.

Walking into my room, Nicki places her bag down &' flops onto my bed.

"A 'little get together' huh?" She says, laughing at me.

"What was I supposed to do? Tell my daddy that we're going to party that will MOST LIKELY have alcohol &' weed?" I question her, while walking into my closet &' getting out my dress for tonight.

"Yeahh, you right." She says. "Go shower &' shit, so I can do your makeup." She continues, taking her outfit out of her bag.

"Alright." I say.

After getting out the shower, I sit &' let Nicki do my makeup and hair. Couple of hours later, we're both dress and ready to go.

"Are you sure I look okay?" I ask her, nervously looking at myself in the mirror.

" 'Alright'? Girl you look bad as hell! All the nigga's gone be on you tonight." She says, slightly exaggerating.

I was wearing a simple nude color dress, with a pair of black &' white adidas. Nicki of course tried to make me wear heels, but I wasn't having it.