Chapter 29.

"Pay attention to every little sign they show you and add all that shit up." - SomePersonOnTwitter.

************************
Previously on LIFE -

Screams & bullets were all that could be heard as me & niggas lit that bitch up like it was the Fourth of July. We ain't care who we was shooting, long as it wasn't Kay. All the bitches that were in sight got popped too, leave no witnesses.

As soon as we knew we got everybody that was on ground level, we headed to the basement where we knew them niggas was.

"Aye y'all hold y'all bullets." Life says, as he opens the door & walks down the steps with me & the boys following close behind him.

Finally reaching the last steps, the first thing we see is Kailani's battered body laying in the middle of the room on the cement ground.

"She look like shit don't she?" A familiar voice chuckles from the corner of the basement. It was dark over there so we couldn't see who it was until they walked out. "If we were anywhere else I would have treated her better then this.. but I beat her ass." They laugh.

"Yo, you fuckin bitch show yo face fucking pussy!" Life yells, getting angry by the second.

"YALL don't recognize my voice yet? Dre baby, you just talked to me not to long ago." They laugh again.

"Nicki?" I say in disbelief.

"Wass'gud baby?" She laughs, walking out from the corner holding a gun.

"What da' fuck" Life & I say at the same time.

I need a fucking drink...

**********************

Life's POV -

"This some bullshit

"This some bullshit." Dre mumbles from beside me.

"Is it?" The light skin ass broad chuckles.

What type of shit is this? This hoe sposed to be Kailani's so called 'bestfriend' but yet she probably been plotting on her, me & Dre this whole time.

"Nicki what da' hell is you doing? You must wanna die." Dre says, shaking his head.

"If anybody's dying tonight, it's YALL." She smiles. "Y'all so damn dumb & gullible."

"How da' fuck is we dumb bitch? You da' one w/ one gun against a group a niggas w/ ak's pointing at YO DAMN head. " I say, looking towards Kailani's unconscious body in the middle of the room.