Chapter 11.

Kay's POV -
Sunday, April 21.

Waking up in the middle of the night, was not something I usually do. It was currently 3:25am. I was awaken by the sound of hush voices going back and forth downstairs. Sitting up in the comfy bed, I swing my feet over the edge & rise up from the bed. Making my way towards the room door, I slowly pull it open and peek outside. Seeing no one around, I tiptoe towards the staircase. Peeking over the staircase, I see Life at the door fussing with someone. Not being able to see who the person he was fussing at was, I tiptoe down the stairs as quietly as possible. Finally reaching the last step, I hide behind a wall that was near the living room so I could hear & see properly. Finally being able to see Life & the person he's currently fussing at, I see a female holding a small child in her arms.

"Da fuck you mean!?" Life raises his voice slightly. "You kno I had ha last week, so don't fuck wit me Kenita!"

 "You kno I had ha last week, so don't fuck wit me Kenita!"

*Kenita in the pic.*

"Ok August!? I need you to watch her for another week! She is your child too!" The woman says, slightly bouncing the child up & down.

Life has a kid? I think to myself.

"I fuckin know that's my child! & didn't I tell yo' ass not to call me by my damn government? Bitch you ain't got that privilege!!" He says, voice getting louder & louder by the second.

So life does have a kid.

"Ok Life, just watch her for another week. I swear to you I won't do this again." The woman pleads.

"Mann, gimmie my child man. I swea to god you pissing me off!" He says, taking the little girl from her arms & snatching the little bags out of 'Kenita' hand.

"Can I have some m-" she starts, but gets cut off by Life slamming the door in her face.

Removing myself from the wall I was hiding behind, I tiptoe back towards the stairs before Life could see me. Almost to the staircase, I freeze when I hear Life's deep voice.

"You so fuckin nosey G." He says. "Bring yo' ass hea"

Gulping loudly, I slowly turn around to see him laying the little girl on the couch along With her bags. Slowly making my way towards him, I stop a couple feet away from him.

"How much did you hea?"

"I didn't hear an-"

"Don't fuckin lie to me girl!" He says, His deep voice making me flinch slightly.

"I just heard her ask you to watch your child for another week, I swear." I tell him honestly.

"You always in somebody bihhness man" he says, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry."

"I bet." He says bluntly.

"I didn't know you had a daughter, how old is she?" I ask him.