Ch. 10 {Heavy As A Rock}

Kura P.O.V.

I think our plane to London crashed and I died, because I am in heaven.  It is so beautiful hear; sitting here on a fountain, right at sunset.  How perfect is that.  I had to know if this is heaven, so I decided to pinch myself.

“Ow” I said rubbing my forearm.

“What?”  Jason said looking me with his adorable worried expression.  I hope that he only feels the same way I feel for him, because I am falling for him, hard. 

“Well, I thought that I died or something, because this could so be heaven.  I had to know if this is heaven, so I pinched myself.  Now I know this is reality, because in heaven there is supposed to be no pain.”  I tried to explain to him.  I don’t think that he understood where I was coming from; he just stared at me like I was crazy.

“Do you feel okay?”  He said putting has had up to my forehead.  “Yea, fine.  Why?”  I asked, now very confused.

“Because, what you just said was absolute nonsense.”  He announced with an enormous smile on his face.

“Whatever, it made sense to me.”  I mumbled to myself.  I think his hear me, because his smile only got bigger.  I should just stop talking to him, because whatever I say just enhances his ego by tenfold.

He started to laugh, interrupting my thoughts.  I plastered a scowl on my face when I looked at him.  It was hard to be mad at him; he was just so damn hot.  When he finally stopped laughing, I tried to put my scowl back on, but I didn’t really work.  When I saw that I was losing the battle, I got up and started walking back to the hotel.  A few seconds later, I heard running footsteps slow next to me. 

“Why did you just leave back there?”  Jason asked with a hint of anger in his voice. 

“Well, I did not deem it necessary to sit there any longer.  Besides, I already got all of my pictures, and it is getting really dark.”  I tried to sound as innocent as I could. 

He looked at me for a moment, anger still slightly visible on his face.  After a moment thought, his face softened and he just shrugged.

As we walked down the road, I kept getting a feeling that someone was watching us.  I occasionally stopped to turn around, but there was never anyone around who looked suspicious.  As we neared the hotel, I could have sworn that I saw someone following us from the other side of the street, but when I looked back, the person was gone.

“What’s wrong?  Why do you keep stopping Kura?”  I heard Jason ask as we entered the hotel.

“I thought….um it’s not really important.”  I said with uncertainty filling my voice.

I looked up at Jason, to see what his reaction was, but instead, I found him starting to nod off.  I sighed and dragged him down to the elevator.  When we reached our room, I swiped the key, and sat Jason down on the bed.

“Jason, go get ready for bed.”  I told him with a stern voice.  I didn’t get a reply; instead I got just a dazed look from him. 

I just sighed, grabbed my pajamas and stalked off to the bathroom.

When I came back out about ten minutes later, I found Jason shirtless and in pajama bottoms sprawled out on the bed.

I couldn’t help but stare at his perfectly sculpted chest.  He looked like a Roman god, like a marble statue. After I got over his amazing body, I realized that I had a bigger problem on my hands.  How was I going to get him to go to his side of the bed?  (Yes, we are sharing a bed; we got a good rate for the room.)

“Jason, wake up.  Move over.”  I whispered while slightly pushing him.  Goodness sakes, he was a rock!

“JASON!”  I yelled a little bit louder.  I hit him harder, causing him to roll over.  I had enough room to climb in, so after laying there for a few minutes, I heard Jason softly mumbling in his sleep.  The last thing he said before he fell silent was,

“I love Kura”.