Ch.11 Part II {Mara's Shopping Mall}

• Присвячено Desert Hawk Basketball Teams (Girls and Boys)

Kura P.O.V

I sat on the bed, staring at my luggage.  You would have thought that I would have packed something sexy or pretty for a night out on town.  For me, all four bags of luggage contained t-shirts and jeans.  I had one dress, but it was so ugly that I was thinking about burning in this very moment.  I stared at the bag for a few moments more, and then it hit me.  Mara is staying in the room down the hall from us; maybe she has something I could wear.  I grabbed my phone, and jabbed her number into the phone so hard, I thought it was going to snap in two.  I impatiently waited for her to pick up.  Ring. Ring. Rin- “Hello?”  A tired voice breathed into the phone.

“Mara, thank god!  Can I come over for a minute?  I have a date with Jason tonight and I have nothing to wear.  I was wondering if you had anything that I could borrow.  Is it okay with you?”  I waited to hear her answer, but instead I heard a mumble.  I took the mumble as a yes, so I hung up and ran out the door.  I whipped my head back and forth to keep up with the room numbers.  302. 300. 298. 296.  I came to an abrupt stop, just in time to get one knock in before I passed the room.  When I came to a complete stop, I turned around to see a women probably in her early 20s standing in the door way.  I checked the room number, to make sure that I had the right room.  I just stood there like an idiot for a few minutes.  When she started to shut the door, that’s when I found my voice. 

“Is Mara here?”  I said shyly.

“Um…yea.  Give me a sec.”  She said before I heard say before I  heard her yell Mara’s name.  I smiled to myself, thinking about the situation.  We were in a 5-star hotel; Mara and this women are in a room, but the women had to scream at the top of her lungs to get Mara, who was only 10 feet away.  The woman’s screaming probably woke up there room neighbors.   

My thoughts were interrupted by a small hand touching my shoulder.  I whipped around, to find Mara tiredly smiling at me.  After a few seconds, I gave her a huge hug.  This was the first time I was meeting my long-distance best friend.  After a few seconds, she led me into her room.  It looked the same as mine, except hers was covered in fancy clothes.  I stood there in awe, staring at the shopping mall around me.  I looked up at her, about to ask her where she got the money for all of this, when she said, “Close your eyes.”

I stood there for a second, a little confused; but I obeyed.  I shut my eyes, then a few minutes later, I heard her say, “Open.”

My eyes shot open, wondering what she made me close them for; then I say it.  It was a simple white dress, but it had pale blue lace around the bottom and bust line.  It was strapless, and can to the mid-thigh.  I stared at her in wonder, just so amazed that she happened to have my dream dress.  When I was finally out of my shock, I gave her another hug, then grabbed the dress and when back to my room.  It was time to get all beautified.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

What's up?  I just wanted to say thank you for reading my book so far.  It really means a lot.  This book was started out to be some lame English free time project, not it is a book that people actually like.  I really want to know what you think, so please comment, vote,  and if you haven't fan. 

I want to know what you think of the story, good or bad.  I will try to make changes if I have things like spelling mistakes, but I just type this into Word Doc, so thats all I have to catch my mistakes.  So if you see a mistake while reading, LET ME KNOW!!!

If you have any questions on story line, characters, ect. just ask and I will try to explain it better.

I am deticating this chapter to my school's basketball teams, because both the girls and boys teams won.  BTW:  GO DESERT HAWKS!!!  You guys played amazing today.  Keep it up!

Well, it is past my bed time.  (I know, lame right?)  So I will try to update soon.

Thanks for being loyal readers!!

Comment, Vote, and Fan! 

Luv You All!! <3