Disaster On The Field

The Coach continued on with his ridiculous lecture, but was abruptly cut off by the blaring sound of the school bell.

All the students got up and rushed out the class door before the Coach could even utter another word. And with a frustrated sigh, he too walked out the class as well, heading to the lacrosse field, leaving four lingering students behind who still remained in the classroom.

"Stiles, are you feeling okay?" Lydia finally asked from the desk to his right. Stiles regarded the banshee for a moment then roamed his eyes around the room, noticing that Scott was there looking concerned while Kira walked up beside him.

Ignoring Lydia's question, Stiles looked back and forth between his friends.

"What day is it?" He asked them. Scott gave him an odd look while Kira answered.

"..It's Monday." Stiles let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"And.. Did I.. seem any different this morning?" He hesitantly asked.
Scott and the others all gave each other a glance.

"Not really.. You just said that you were feeling tired.." Lydia stated.

After Scott was able to put the pieces together, he then spoke up.

"Why.. I mean.. Are you starting to forget things again?" Scott couldn't help but feel concern for his friend. Stiles let out a heavy sigh.

"I guess you could say that.." He began fidgeting with the strings from his hoodie. A nervous habit he could never break out of.

"I mean.. I don't really remember certain things... Like going bowling Saturday.. I didn't remember anything about that." He admitted.

Scott's eyes narrowed in thought. His friends were a little perturbed by this new revelation.

Without warning, Stiles abruptly stood from his desk packing up his books.

"Well, I'm sure it's nothing to really be worried about right now." He declared with a smile. "Come on, we have lacrosse practice, and I know we are already late enough as it is."
His statement directed to Scott and Kira.

Before giving them one last glance he walked out the classroom, leaving his friends to watch his retreating form. Scott sighed for what seemed like the seventh time today.

"We're gonna have to talk about this later.." He disclosed to the two females. They nodded and followed as Scott walked out the classroom as well. Taking the same steps as Stiles to the lacrosse field to practice.

*******************************************

     There was a game tonight, the Beacon Hills lacrosse team against some other high school that Stiles didn't care to remember.

All he knew is that it was going to be the first game of the season and of his senior year and yet he still wasn't feeling very enthusiastic about it.

Typically he was almost always benched during games and would always hope Coach would put him in, and lately he actually has, in spite the fact Stiles wasn't exactly the best player.

But this time he was hoping, no, praying that he would be benched for the whole game. He really did not have any energy to play or do anything strenuous for that matter.

   Soon Stiles picked up Scott in his jeep and headed to the school where the game was being held, anticipating the worse.

He realized before he left the house that he was out of Adderal and was already starting to feel slightly lethargic. Great.