Unknown Threat

Stiles eyes fluttered when he felt sunlight shine on his figure. He could hear the peaceful sound of birds singing around him and felt cool air blowing on him.

That's strange, why was it so bright in his room and where was the wind coming from?
He stretched his limbs and felt soft bristles of grass brush against his hands and feet.

He then quickly sat straight up when he realized he wasn't in his room at all or in his bed.
He was in the beacon hills woods, in an open clearing that he didn't recognize.

He took in his surroundings, trying to process how he even got there. He placed his hand on his forehead not remembering anything.
Trying not to panic he slowly brought himself to his feet. Noting he was still wearing his same clothes from yesterday.

'Well this is just great..' he thought to himself. He then tried to pat his pockets for his phone but they were empty. It must of been at the house, charging on his nightstand.

Okay, now he was starting to panic a little. He had no idea where he was, even with his senses he couldn't find the nearest road that would lead to his house. He didn't have his phone so he couldn't call anyone. And he had no memory of even leaving his house or how he got there, going to sleep in his bed was the last thing he remembered.

He began to walk around and get a feel of his surroundings. He could hear several heart beats around him, most likely animals. He followed a small trail for about 10 minutes until finally he could hear human heart beats, focusing more he could actually hear his dads, he could just tell it was his since it was beating so erratically.

He knew he was in trouble.

His dad must of noticed his disappearance and was freaking out now.

Without hesitation Stiles sprinted through the woods to finally come out and see lines of houses around him, not too long after he was in front of his own house, he could hear his dads heartbeat grow louder.

He jumped up into his window and landed gracefully into his room and made a dash for his phone by his bedside.
It was 8:35 in the morning, and there were surprisingly no calls or texts. He must of not been gone very long. He cocked his head to the door once he heard footsteps and his dad calling for him.

"In here, dad!" He called out. Sheriff Stilinski quickly swung open his door with a worried expression.

"There you are! where were you? I came to wake you earlier but you were gone and no where else in the house." He rubbed at his temples. "I was close to calling Scott so he can help me look for you.." Stiles rubbed the back of his neck.

"I was.. well.. I'm not really sure myself. All I know is that I woke up in the woods this morning with no memory of how I got there." He chuckled nervously. "I guess I took sleepwalking to a whole new level."

His dad gave him an unreadable look while processing what his son has said.

"Well.. you're a werefox now. Maybe that has something to do it." His dad offered. Stiles sighed.
"Yea, I guess so.." his eyes widened. "Wait, What if I did something horrible? I can't remember anything so I could of gone on a killing spree for all I know!"

"Calm down, son." The sheriff coaxed as he sat beside him on his bed. "I'm sure you didn't do anything drastic."

"Ugh, I wish I could remember.." he placed his hands on his face. "You think I should talk to Deaton about it?" He mumbled.

"You probably should, better to be safe than sorry." The sheriff then got up giving his son a slight pat on his shoulder. "But not right now, we have to get you to that neurology center today, so start getting ready." Stiles nodded.