In Stiles We Trust

"You're not really considering this are you!? About letting that guy join the pack?" Stiles demanded from Scott's side. They were both walking into the school, with Kira trotting behind them, equally concerned.

"All I'm saying is that we haven't seen this kid in years, and he just comes out of no where and acts as if we're all still buddy buddy, not to mention he somehow became a werewolf.
I just find that a little suspicious.." Stiles continued.
Scott sighed, deep in thought.

"Right now I'm a little more concerned about the guy who tried to kill me earlier."

"Well, I doubt you'll need to worry about him anytime soon, you scared him off pretty good." Stiles smiled while giving him a playful nudge on the elbow.

"Yea.. maybe you're right." Came Scott's reply. He then halted in his step with thoughts still running around in his head.

Kira and Stiles kept on walking until they noticed the alphas absence and turned around to see Scott lingering behind staring into space.

"Scott, are you okay?" His girlfriend asked with concern. The alpha nodded.

"Stiles,"
he looked at the boy in question.

"Thanks, for earlier. What you did out there.."

"It was amazing!" Kira cut in. She gave Stiles a smile.

"Oh, uh, it was nothing really.. to be honest I'm not really sure how I did all that. It all happened so fast." He scratched the back of his head.
Scott gave him an unreadable look.

"Stiles, what if I told you that there's a possibility that you might not actually be a werewolf? But something else.." Scott asked him slowly.

"What do you mean?" Stiles squinted his eyes in confusion.

"You were fast, Stiles. Really fast. I mean werewolves have enhanced speed, but not like that.." the alpha stated incredulously. Before Stiles could get a word out, a voice cut in.

"There you are!"

Lydia walked up to the trio from the end of the hallway, her high heels clicking every step she took, Stiles could hear them plain as day.

"Where have you guys been? Everyone is already here." She rolled her eyes when she didn't get an immediate response. "Are we doing this, or what?"

The three of them nodded, while Scott gave Stiles a promised look that meant they would talk about things later.

"Lead the way."

The trio followed Lydia into the school library where they saw many other seniors skittering around, talking, laughing, and signing year books.

They then got in a long line that ran along the book shelves, many students were writing their initials along the shelves, that also contained senior initials from the past many years back. Soon it was Stiles's turn to sign, he took the offered marker and roamed his eyes along the different initials listed on the surface, until his eyes landed on a pair of familiar letters.

D.H.

He smiled slightly despite himself, and wrote his initials right underneath. Lydia and Kira were up next and wrote theirs.

"This isn't vandalism, right?" Kira asked nervously. Lydia gave her a blank look.

"Uh, no. Not really." She then handed the marker to Scott. After writing down his initials, he hesitated and wrote another pair of initials under his.

A.A

There was a long silence between them until Stiles spoke.

"She would've been with us."