When wizards travel...

The next day the gang woke up with a start, shaken awake by Fleur and Gabrielle. They where leaving that day and they felt more than unprepared so they woke at sunrise with hopes that they could survive the Muggle airport. They weren't traveling by floo powder or broomsticks thanks to the fact that they where so many. Rose and Albus were frantically packing their bags alongside the others when Hermione came.
"Hello! Hello! Okay are you all ready? We must be going soon!"
"No, we're not even nearly ready!" Albus said sarcastically.
"What?" She said with a hollow voice.
"It's fine mum, we've just got to pack some things more" Rose said, trying to reassure her even though she knew that was a lie.
"Oh...well ok! Finish up will you?" Hermione said, biting her lip as she left the room.
"What did you do that for?" Rose said angrily at Albus, chucking a pillow towards him.
"At least I didn't lie!" He added.
Rose puffed angrily and insisted on hurrying up and before they knew it they were done and heading down the stairs. As soon as they hit the landing, the smell of bacon and eggs filled their noses, leaving them in a sort of trance towards the kitchen where all of the mothers where furiously cooking a huge breakfast to-go. They where all chattering about, telling them to go go outside to the cars. They gang obeyed with a groan, needing food to survive the ride.
Once outside the group encountered two dazzling Ford Anglias, that had been magically expanded on the inside allowing them to cram their stuff inside and themselves.
"Ready kids?" Grandpa Arthur asked from the front seat.
"Yeah" they moaned.
"When are we going to go? Can we go now?" Lily whined, anxiously bouncing up and down.
"Yes, yes Lily we just have to wait for the women and the older kids..." He replied.

The gang waited for what felt like hours in the crammed car before everyone was ready, but then a problem arose.
"Wait! Um... Fleur can I talk to you inside?" Teddy said, receiving moans from everyone.
They all watched curiously as Teddy brought Fleur inside and talked for a few, tense minutes before they came back outside, Teddy grinning happily.
"What was that about?" Victoire asked, peeking through the windows where Teddy was getting into the other car.
"I dunno" Rose said, feeling as impatient as ever as they drove on towards London's Heathrow airport.
They arrived quite quickly and parked the cars in a weird Muggle garage, with people goggling at them for fitting in the small cars. Rose grinned as she and the others took out their luggage and handed them to a Muggle helper who looked baffled. Grandpa and Hugo seemed more interested in the Muggle than where they were going and almost took them all to the wrong gate. At last they found the correct gate and the family was forced to trust Harry into handling all of the paperwork and baggage since he knew more about Muggles than the lot of them.
After hastily finishing handing their luggage in they went to security which posed many problems.
"Harry! Harry! Tell this please-man to stop checking my pockets!" Ron called as a Muggle patted him down. Harry rushed towards him.
"Hermione! What is this? Is this a floo powder line?" Ginny called and Hermione ran to stop Ginny from poking the frame.
The group kept on having trouble:
"Mum! What is an eye pad?"
"Harry look at that! Is that a rubber duck?"
"Agh! A plug!"
"Am I supposed to take off my ruddy shoes?"
"Is this powered by electrinety?"
Rose covered her ears to tap out the noise, frantically trying to get through. Eventually after several please-man checking their bags, Muggles staring and owl troubles they eventually made it to their gate. Sitting down seemed like a relief for them after all their chaos, but of course they where more troubles ahead since they where a peculiar bunch, standing out amongst the muggle normality. For they had owl pecking at their fingers, mismatched clothes, wand picking out of their pockets...it was definitely a scene and many Muggles mis have found them funny because they kept taking out their camera-phones and taking pictures.
A few minutes passed before a lady announced that they would be boarding soon. The gang stood up and got into line when another complication occurred.
"Mum!I need to use the toilets!" Lily said clutching on the Ginny's bag.
"Oh you'll go in the airplane"
"No! I can't hold it any longer..."
Ginny sighed.
"All right! Harry well be right back"
And so they set of towards the toilets, leaving the family preoccupied.
"What if the plane leaves without them?"
They boarded the plane with anxious minds, waiting and hoping that they would make it. The pilot welcomed everybody and told them they would be setting off shortly.
"We're moving!" Molly hissed.
And indeed they where. Rose looked at the window anxiously and what she found was more than a shock.
"It's Lily... And Ginny on the blumming runway!" She explained as she saw the two running at full speed, waving at the plane to stop. Rose couldn't believe her eyes as the whole plane turned to stare at them.
"Folks we seem to have encountered a...problem...We will return to the gate momentarily..."
The passengers moaned as the plane took a turn. And that, Rose thought, was her family. Her bloody, crazy family!