The Mourning of a Malfoy

Rose felt her stomach drop as people raced towards him as he fell to his knees. She rushed towards him and held him as he sobbed and sobbed on her shoulder. Albus didn't know what to do and just stood there in shock alongside Alice who held his hand as she cried. Scorpious was soon circled by people who have him cushions, chocolate, anything that could help, but he wouldn't budge. Harry rushed over to him and gave him a hug and whispered.
"It's okay... It's okay Scorpious"
Rose felt tears run down her cheeks as Harry pulled him away and took him inside, she followed. Harry took Scorpious to his room and laid him down in bed.
"Will he be okay?" She whispered to Harry.
"I think so... I think he wants to be alone Rosie... Come on" he said pulling her with him. Just as she started to follow she heard a croak.
"No, let her stay... Please" Scorpious pleaded with pained eyes.
Harry looked at Rose uncertainly and she nodded. He left the room as Rose laid down next to him. He murmured his thanks.

The next morning Rose woke up at dawn, troubled with nightmares. She felt tears coming again as she looked at Scorpious asleep with a pained faced. She left the room without a noise and came into her room, collapsing on her bed, but unable to sleep. She mines sadly, thinking of how he must be feeling. Feeling as though she would t sleep again, she changed from last night's dress and took a shower. Then she put on some random clothes and went downstairs, thinking that nobody was there, but she was wrong it seemed like Albus and Harry hadn't been able to sleep as well and they where sitting red-eyed on the couch, not speaking.
"Hullo Rosie... How's Scorp?" Albus asked with a yawn.
"He's still asleep" she replied.
"Good. Let him sleep. It'll do him good" Harry said with concern.
Rose nodded as she made herself a coffee and sat down next to Albus.

The hours rolled by and more and more people woke up and came downstairs. It was horrible, it was like if the air was so dense with sadness that nobody could choke out a word. Rose felt missable and decided to check on Scorpious. As she went up the stairs she heard her family whispering around her, she felt dreadful. She opened the door to his room with a creek and saw him tossing and turning in his sleep, moaning about his mom. Rose felt tears coming, he must have been having a night terror.
She went downstairs feeling worse.
"How is he?" Alice asked.
"Bad. I think he won't come down today..."

--------------------0-------------------------

Hello! Sorry that this chapter is a bit short... Thank you so much for all your support and votes! I love you all so much :)