Disaproval and Aproval

Hello! I missed you guys! I'm soooooo sorry for not updating in like forever. My life was basically a mess last week and I barely even had time to breath! Anyways here's the next chapter that I've been wanting to write forever...

An hour later, after having discussed everything from Quidditch to Dragons, the gang found themselves enjoying the comfort and serenity of the beach. Rose and Scorpious where enjoying the sun on the beach while Albus and Alice played in the waves. It was a peaceful sight.
Rose turned a page in the book she was reading when something caught her eye. She turned to look at Albus and Alice who where soaking wet with a smirk.
"Hey!" Alice said, giggling.
Seaweed had stuck to her tangled hair and Albus was trying to pull it out with no appeal.
"Sorry. The-ugh-seaweed is super stuck! Ouch!" He whined as he tugged, pulled and was pinched by Alice. "What was that for?"
"I don't know. Being so cute!" She said giddily.
Rose rolled her eyes, annoyed, as they wrapped themselves around each other in a tight embrace. Their lips stuck together.
"Ugh" Rose said, returning to her book. She didn't really feel grossed out, but she had this sickly feeling in her stomach as if her body yearned for love and it made her feel lonely and out of place.
"Took them long enough" Scorpious mumbled as he tore his eyes from them  and faced Rose.
"Yeah" Rose murmured, the heat rising in her cheeks as he stared at her.
"Kids! Get inside! Dinner is ready!" Ron hollered from the kitchen window.
Rose sighed solemnly as she marked her page, dusted herself off and headed inside alongside Scorpious. She glanced one more time at the still kissing couple before entering the sweet smelling house.
"Ahhh" she and Scorpious said together as they sniffed in the smell of roasted chicken.
They looked at each other, a glint in their eyes, before bursting out laughing. They stopped abruptly as Ron caught sight of them with squinted eyes and beckoned them. Rose felt her pulse race slightly, what could he want?
"Rosie can you help 'Mione with the table?" He asked, not stooping to look at her and glaring at Scorpious.
"Yeah" she said, Scorpious following in her wake.
Ron held out a hand, stopping him.
"No. I want to talk to you, Malfoy" he said sternly.
Rose saw Scorpious give a small shudder before replying solemnly "Yes".
Rose matched down to the kitchen slowly, as if in a funeral march, perking her ears to hear as much as possible. She opened the utensil drawer silently as she heard her dad give a small cough and guide Scorpious to a corner.
"So-um- what's your full name?" He heard him ask.
"Scorpious Hyperion Malfoy. You can call me Scorp" he replied with a small grin.
"How old are you?"
"Fourteen, sir. Almost fifteen. I turn fifteen in October"
"Ah, Rosie here is fourteen too. Big year coming up, eh? The OWL year."
"Yeah. I'm actually a bit nervous, but I know Rosie-Rose will do great. She's always beating me at any subject!"
Ron chuckled, he seemed to be acting warmer towards him.
"Well no surprise there! She's got her mother's brains thankfully."
There is a pause. Scorpious shifts uncomfortably in his seat.
"What's your favorite subject then?"
"I don't know. I really like Potions, but I think I'm better at charms actually."
"Hm. I sucked at potions, but not bad. And how do you get along with your dad?"
The air around them grew tense and Rose felt herself give a tiny squirm of discomfort as she grabbed some spoons from the drawer and banged it close.
"Fine. Good I suppose. It's just my mum's death has really taken its toll on him..."
Ron grimaced and patted him on the back.
"Yes. Of course. Me and Hermione still fight sometimes over her stupid book habits"
"I heard that!" Hermione screamed from the kitchen.
Scorpious laughed.
"What about Quidditch? Do you play?"
"No. Not really. I prefer to keep my fight on the ground"
"I know what that feels"
"Rose is excellent tough. She and Albus are the good ones at it"
Ron chuckled and cocked his head to Harry in the backround.
"I know what it's like with mister here"
Scorpious grinned widely.
"Yeah. I prefer to watch. I really like the Chudley-"
He stopped because Ron had fallen out of his chair in shock. Rose laughed airily as he helped him back off.
"Dad! Chill." She said as she strode back to the living room, a smile on her lips.
"CHUDLEY CANNONS, ROSIE!" He hollered, back in his chair with a slightly frightened Scorpious.
"Yeah. They're-um- my favorite team."
Ron suddenly stands up and shakes his hand profusely.
"Welcome to the family!"
"What?!"
"Son!"
"DAD?!" Hollered Hugo from the kitchen with a confused look in his face.
"Meet your new brother in law, you puddlemore supporter"
"What?" He said, his mouth hanging open.
"You support Puddlemore? That's crazy Hugo!" Scorpious said, slightly surprised at what was happening.
"Ah! I like you!" Ron said as he sat back down with a huge grin.
"But, sir. I'm not even dating Rose, we're just friends!"
Scorpious started to turn very red, Rose watching from the kitchen with puppy eyes.
"And what do you think of her?"Ron said, suddenly serious.
"Well she's smart, funny, kind, pretty-"
He blushed tomato red as if he couldn't believe the words that had escaped his mouth and looked at the ground.
Rose gaped at him, rooted to her spot. Did he really say that?
"ROSE!" Ron suddenly called from his seat, making Rose jump.
She hurried to his side, expecting a scolding or something of the sort, but instead he stood up with bright eyes, looked at Draco, who was staring at Ron questionably from the table and pointed at Scorpious.
"Keep him. You marry this one! He likes the Cannons!"
"What?!" They both gasped, turning pink.
"I give up on all the things I have said about the Malfoys! Fall in love! Get married! Keep loving the Cannons!"
They stood there, mouths aghast.
"Say Scorp, what was your favorite game?"
"Oh,um."
"Go on!" Ron said with a dorky smile.
"The League win of 1892..."
Ron gasped dramatically, clutching his heart.
"DRACO!LETS ARRANGE A WEDDING!" He hollered, the whole family staring with wide eyes.
Draco looked shocked and confused as he marched towards Ron.
"Dad" Rose said uncertainty.
He waved his hand in front of her face dismissaly as he turned to look at Draco.
"Yes, Draco. When will it be? Does Saturday sound nice-" he started before being interrupted by Hermione loudly.
"RONALD BILLIUS WEASLY! What on earth do you think your doing?"
"Arranging a wedding!" He said with a grin.
Rose and Scorpious looked at each other with a smile and burst out laughing.

--------------------0-------------------------

Ahhhh! I know. The otp is here! Ah!
I really hope u like this chapter and don't worry, I'll try to update as soon as I can.Thank u again for all of your votes and support. It really means the world to me to see that u like what I wrote! 
On another note I inspired most of the scenes after this canon that I found on Pinterest....Don't forget to comment!

Don't forget to comment!