A Visit to Hogsmeade

A few stressing weeks later the trio was back at Hogwarts and they were having the time of their life. The third year was very exciting, they had many new classes and many new friends, every day they found a new adventure coming. For example the care of magical creatures classes were so fun because they have never really had a gotten close to Hagrid  and learning about magical creatures with him was a perfect way to create memorable moments, there was also Divination class which much to Rose's annoyance Albus and scorpion seemed to like because they found it all very funny,  Rose found it a waste of time and she said that she should've taken Muggle studies or arythemacy instead, but she had chosen divination because she also thought it would be very amusing and it would probably annoy her mom a lot. Another exciting thing that was happening was that McGonagall had decided to let all students, not just fifth and six year students, participate in Quidditch trials and Rose was more than excited, she was an excellent flyer according to Harry and she was a very good chaser, Albus wanted to be a seeker and Scorpius seemed to prefer keeping his feet on the ground. All of the Weasley-Potters already made up most of the Griffindor Quidditch team, so there was no surprise that more and more of them wanted to enter.
Thedays flew by in the adventure and experiences and they were more than excited when October rolled around and they were going to have their first Hogsmeade visit ,which they have been looking forward to since they arrived at Hogwarts.
"Can you believe we're finally going to have a chance to go to Hogsmeade without Lily and Hugo tagging along?" Albus said.
"Yeah it's gonna be really fun!" Scorpious said.
"I think we should all go to the three broomsticks, my dad told me a bunch of stories of how delicious the butter beer was" Rose remarked.
"Yeah" said Alice suddenly appearing at their side "you know my mom is the owner and she will probably give free drinks to all of us!"
"Oh you scared me I didn't see you coming!" Albus said as he jumped.
"I have that effect on people" Alice grinned at him.
The tio laughed along with Alice, she was starting to become a normal part of the group.
The days slipped by and the Hogsmeade visit rolled around. Most of the Weasley-Potters met up outside of Hogwarts, ready for the first visit, but they were kind of late since Argus Filch, the annoyingly clean and strict caretaker was asking for every single permission form and there were a lot of students, meaning that there was a huge line just to get outside of the castle.Finally after what felt like hours of waiting in line Argus took their papers, double checking Albus'sone and squinting his eyes at him,  it seemed like he thought that he would have the same personality as Harry and James, who had already snaked out several times much to Hermione's dismay. When they eventually stepped foot in Hogsmeade, Rose gasped,  it was more beautiful than that she had expected. Thousands of thousands of tiny little cottages littered the cobblestone road where wizard after wizard passed by, laughing and talking, owls swooped in and out, the smell of cinnamon filled the air...it was amazing.
"It's beautiful" she breathed.
"Yeah it is" Scorpious said, grinning at her. During the summer he had grown a sense of protection over her and he always could be seen next to her side, it seemed like he wanted to take care of her, but everybody knew that it was because he liked her.
As the gang strolled around  in the streets, they started to wonder how could anybody not come, thinking about how Molly had refused to go saying that she was too busy doing all of her head girl duties.
"Let's go to Zonkos!" Albus said excitedly.
"No let's go to the tea shop!" Lucy said.
"No,  to three broomsticks!" Rose said.
"No let's go to Honey Dukes!" Dominique said.
It seemed like everybody had a different idea of where to go so they split up, Fred and Albus went to Zonkos,  Scorpious, Rose and Alice went to the three broomsticks, Lucy and Roxanne went to a weird tea shop and Louis and Dominique decided to go to Honey Dukes. As Rose strolled along with them she felt really happy, she was very excited to drink butterbeer for the first time. She knew that I was going to be like heaven in her mouth.Rose was so distracted by her thoughts that she slipped, in a moment of panic she help on to Scorpious arm, she ended up pulling him down as well.
"Agh!" He shouted as he landed and top of her, their noses almost touching.
"Sorry!" Rose said as she started to giggle.
Her laughter was contagious and he started laughing too, before long they where having a laughing fit on the .
ground.
Alice watching from above cleared her throat and raised an eyebrow, trying not to laugh as well. The two immediately tensed, as if just realizing how close they where and Scorpious rolled of her, offering his hand so Rose stood up.
"Sorry Alice" Scorpious mumbled, feeling embarrassed. He had almost gotten close to reveling what he truly felt for Rose.
They continued to walk in a bit of awkward silence before stepping inside, the smell of ginger and cinnamon hitting them.
"Mmmm" she breathed.
"It's cool right?"  Alice said next to her "I come here all the time with my dad to visit my mom"
Rose smiled, Alice had always been one of the most outgoing person in the group  and it seemed like everybody went along with Alice, she would always bring a tiny bit of happiness with her.
"Oh hello dear!" Hannah Abbott, Alice's mom,  smiled as she gave three of them free butterbeers.
They sat down in front of the bar and drank, it tasted like heaven in her mouth, the foam licking at her her senses, the cream making her lick her lips...it was absolutely delicious.
"Wow" Scorpious said, feeling the same warmth.
"It's good isn't it?" Alice smiled.
They continue to drink until they had drained the glasses, talking merrily about school.
"Oh Rosie..." Scorpius said, pointing at Rose's  mouth" you've got something"
Rose furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to wipe away at her mouth, but she didn't find what scorpions was talking about. Scorpious reached over and took away a little bit of cream that was stuck onto Rose's lip. Rose felt chills run through her body as Alice looked at them smugly.
"Oh you two!" she chanted.
"Shut up Alice!" Rose said as she blushed fiercely and wiped away the rest of the cream.
They stayed in uncomfortable silence las they went out of the pub and met up with the rest of the gang, who had their pockets stuffed and stuffed with things.
"Gee Fred why do you need so many dungbombs? They're disgusting!" Rose said, feeling the need to break the silence.
Fred looked at James, who had joined them, mischievously and smiled at Rose as they walked up back into the castle,  full of glee since their Hogsmeade visit has been a success and they couldn't wait to dig into their Halloween feast.