A little Chaos

Hi! I'm so sorry for not updating sooner, but I've been soooo busy with schoolwork. I hope you enjoy the next chapter...

Rose Heard the splat of the dungbomb hitting the ground before she smelt it, the disgusting, pungent smell of what could have only been a thousand farts erupting in the corridor besides their door. She stood up, outraged, stuck out her chest to show her prefect's badge and opened the compartment door angrily. Green murk was floating through the air and she swished it away with her wand.

"Who did this?" she demanded bossily, her temper rising.

She caught a glimpse of a smirk below vibrant red hair and huffed with frustration.

"Fred!"

He laughed and set off running, leaving a trail of stink behind his back.

"Ugh" she remarked as she sat back down on her seat, the sky dark through her window, her mood having worsened.

The train ride had gone smoothly so far for the gang with no sudden death eater attack or trouble at all and their journey was nearing its end towards the enchanting grounds of Hogwarts castle. The wind whistled on their window as the train speeded to an abrupt stop.

Scorpious smiled at her from under his crumpled hair and stood up, a half smile forming on his lips. He toppled the bag out of the compartment's storage tray and nodded his head towards the door.

"Coming" Rose mumbled, for once in a bad mood, her stomach boiling with anger.

She pulled on her robe and snatched Lina's cage away from her seat, snapping the compartment door shut with a sigh. She couldn't wait for dinner.

The Great Hall looked as magnificent as ever with candles bobbing by the ceiling peacefully and the enchanted ceiling grumbling with storm clouds, reflecting the outside weather. The students filed in unceremoniously and plopped down on their house tables, only thinking about the food as they talked. Rose grumbled complaints under her breath as Albus and Alice flirted with each other shamelessly by her side.

"Lighten up!" Alice cried, noticing her glaring.

"When I get food, I'll be happy" she snapped.

"You're starting to sound like dad Rosie" Hugo whined as he sat next to her.

Rose shrugged as Scorpious sat in front of her, a smirk on his face.

Suddenly, the hall quieted as McGonagall rose from the topmost seat and stood up in front of the dais, her expression grim and her lips tight as ever.

"Welcome students" she started shrilly "as many of you may have noticed, we have a new addition to our staff table"

She gestured at the end of the long table, where Harry had sat a few years ago and Rose noticed, for the first time, a strange woman sitting smugly in his seat. She had long, blond curly hair with a thin face, fake eyelashes protruding from her sunken eyes and lips too full to be natural.

Rose squirmed in her seat, an uncomfortable sense of dread spreading inside her as the students muttered under their breaths. Then, to everyone's surprise, she stood up from her seat and clumped, clumped, down the dais with platform heels that made Rose's feet ache. She looked at the students from under her eyelashes flirtatiously and extended her lips in the fakest smile she could muster. Rose glared at her with squinted eyes, she had a bad feeling about her as she saw many students, the boys specifically, looking at her with puppy eyes, as if in love. She glanced at Scorpious to check if he was being affected in the same way, but saw only her own expression glaring back from his face.

"Hello" she said, her voice sugary "I am so pleased to finally find myself roaming these ancient castle halls with all of you blustering students. It feels like I'm young again!"

She chuckled and Rose snorted. She had realized that she was quite young, in fact she might have just graduated from Hogwarts, but there was one exception she was American.

She continued her speech elegantly, the male population of Hogwarts still in a stance while the girls glared at her with expressions of disgust. Who was she? Who was this woman?

Apparently, as her speech said, she had recently graduated from Ilvermorny with outstanding grades and she was going to be our Defense against the Dark Arts teacher. Her name was Salem Morgan and she was 21. A nuisance, Rose's moody self throught, a danger to her sanity. Still, the dinner continued and the tables magically filled with food, stimulating their starved senses.

"Thank god!" Rose proclaimed as she stuffed herself with as much food as possible.

"Bloody hell, that woman, that lady" Albus said thickly, food protruding from his open mouth.

Alice looked at him scornfully and he shut up with a blink of an eye.

Before they knew it, they were having their first lesson with that awful woman. The students milled beside the classroom door, chatting animatedly about what they did over the summer. Rose reclined against the cool stone wall, thanking its coolness for relieving her aching headache. The door creaked open and a blond ringlet poked out, beckoning them inside. They marched inside the room and found themselves blinded, Miss. Morgan had decorated the whole room purple, as in violently purple. Purple that made Rose gag. She sat down on a worn wooden chair at the back of the classroom, hiding herself from view. Her stomach ached and churned below her robes, periods suck, she thought as her stomach gave a wail of pain. She bit her lip hard with a pained expression and Alice smiled from her left.

"You okay?" She asked soothingly.

"No" she replied.

Miss. Morgan smiled with perfect teeth at the class.

"Yay! Welcome to our first lesson together" she said, waving her wand at the chalkboard which spelled magically Shield charms 101.

Rose perked up in her seat, she was eager to learn about, this even if it meant from this hag.

She paced around the room, giving out a quiz about basic magical charms. This was going good enough, she thought as she eyed her paper.

What is the basic shield incantation?

Rose knew this one and scribbled it down, just in time to see Salem's butt sticking up in front of her. She made a face as she continued bending down to help a student in front of her. Disgusting...Just... disgusting.

Yep...I feel like my writing's a bit off lately so im sorry if this chapter isn't quite well written :/

Who are you more like, Alice or Rose?