A Light In The Darkness

Hullo! I'm back. Sorry I've been gone, but I sprained both of my ankles and time hasn't been in my favor.
Here's the next chapter. Hope you enjoy!

ROSE'S POV:

The scene kept replaying itself in Rose's head: Scorpious looking down at the jagged cut on his forearm as if where a curse. Over and over and over. Her head kept screaming at her that something was wrong, not right. And as she tossed and turned on her bed in the hospital wing, sleep seemed impossible. A new, happy day, seemed unable to come. She was worried for Scorpious, scared of the kidnapers coming back. She knew that even though summer was approaching with a promising light, the darkness was coming. They weren't safe.

Two weeks later after the horrific incident that had plagued the school's gossip for ages, the exams where upon them. The OWLS where here and the fifth year students where in a rage of panic and revising.
Rose was still finding it hard to concentrate with the memories of Scorpious's withering body, but she was managing with the help of her friends and the long awaited summer breeze. She was sitting under the great oak tree, book cliches in her hands and eyes darting across the words when Scorpious seemed to finally come back to his full, blooming self.
"Hiya Rosie" he grinned as he kissed her head and sat down next to her.
"Scorpious! Long time no see eh?" She joked, nudging his arm.
She thought about how sad she had been a few days before when Scorpious only kept to his room, "revising". It had seemed that he had a large swig of depression that wouldn't go away and Rose was happy to see him out. He pulled her to his side and snatched her book away.
"And what is this?" He demanded, a look of mischief in his eyes.
"What does it look like? It's a book. I'm revising for the exams" she said, trying to get the book back.
"On a fine day like this? You better relax my dear." He said, closing the book shut with a smirk.
He stood up and tried to pull her up, but she staying rooted to the spot her face scrunched up and her arms crossed on her chest.
"No!" She said flatly, a smile trying to form on her lips.
"No?" He said, an eyebrow raised and a small smile on his lips "Well madam, I'm afraid I'll have to force you"
She was about to give a snarky reply when he suddenly hoisted her up, cradling her in his arms. An 'O' formed on her lips as she was pulled away from solid ground. Suddenly an arm reached for her stomach and before she knew it she was being tickled. She snorted uncontrollably in his arms and tried to leap a desperate hop away, but his arms kept her put. Finally she managed to extent her arm and tickle his neck so hard that he nearly dropped her.
"Argh!" She screamed as she jerked violently in his arms.
"Sorry" he murmured and set her back down.
"You're crazy! I have this exam tomorrow and so do you!"
"Alright. Just wanted  to have a little fun!"
They smiled at each other as they opened their books and studied hard.

A few, stressful, days later the exams where over and Rose finally let out a breath of relief as she set her quill down next to her final exam and raised her hand. She was done. And she was sure she had gotten excellent marks.
She strode out of the room, a broad grin on her face. The air around her turned sweet as she entered the great hall where the rest of her friends already sat. She plumped down next to a buzzing Alice and set her bad down.
"You done?" She asked, a finger coming her hair.
"Yep" Rose replied.
"Hoorah!" The group cheered and engulfed each other in a big hug.
"We did it" said Albus.
"Yeah" Scorpious murmured, his eyes on Rose.
He couldn't of sworn he had seen her looking at Collin with sneaky eyes. She came up to him, snapping his thoughts and gave a big kiss on the cheek.
"We did it Scorp. I'm really glad your okay, you know?" She whispered in his ear.
He nuzzled her head onto his neck.
"I'm really glad too"

And so, the gang left for home a few days later. Rose watched with sleepy eyes the passing scenery as the train rattled and shook. They had boarded the train a few hours ago and she was more than happy to go back home. This year hasn't been the best and she was longing for friendly faces and warm rooms. She bit another snippet from her chocolate bar and watched as and owl came closet and closer to her window. Thunk. The owl crashed into the window and slid into Rose's lap. She gave a gasp as Albus peeked at it curiously from her side. She unfurled the owl and found that a letter with blue parchment was clutched in its claws.
"Victoire!" She gasped, gaining the attention of the rest. They all knew Victoire was pregnant and they were as anxious as she was to hear from her.
Rose cleared HER throat and read aloud:
Dear Rosie and whoever the heck is reading this,
Teddy and I are wetting to you to remind you that I will be giving birth in July and it would be of great help if you and your family came along to visit and help out. Teddy is sweating like a pig under all this stress and I'm getting heavier and heavier so I would really appreciate the extra hands around here.
Pelease respond soon,
The very pregnant, psycho woman.
Rose closed the parchment with a snap and turned to look at the amused faces.
"Aw. Now I'm sad! I won't be able to go visit" Alice said, her hand resting on top of Albus's.
"Yeah, I won't either. Dad's forcing me to stay at the manor all summer" Scorpious said gloomily.
"Oh it's all right. We'll tell you what happens" Rose grinned.
Suddenly a little piece of paper fell into her lap and she saw Victoire's scrawny handwriting on it. She read and gasped aloud.
"She's having twins!"

Yep. That's the chapter. Hope you enjoyed and thank you sooooo much for 4K. That's crazy! You guys have been so supportive and I really appreciate it. I hope I have more time soon to update like crazy, but since exams are coming up...
Don't forget to vote and comment!

Also, let's appreciate this for a second: