Study Buddies

The remaining part of the trip passed in a blur of excitement, romance, culture and art and before the Weasley-Potters knew it they where back at Hogwarts, getting ready for their end of year exams. The trio were working harder than ever before, attending classes, studying and getting ready for the summer. The trio where battling their Herbology lesson, trying to handle some adult mandrakes when an accident happened.
"ALBUS! COULD YOU PASS ME THE TWEEZERS!" Rose said through her muffled ears as she tried to cut an over large lead without killing herself.
"WHAT?" He screamed back.
"THE TWEEZERS!" Scorpious hollered.
Albus nodded and with great struggle handed the tweezers to Rose. She reached for them, just as she had a hold of them her mandrake started to wail, thrashing its arms in protest. It managed to snatch the tweezers away from Rose and started to chew them.
"Agh!" Rose said as she got pulled towards it.
Scorpious, reacting fast, grabbed hold of Rose's waist trying to yank her free.
"What! Goodness Rose!" Albus said as he held onto Scorpious and pulled.
With their forces combined they managed to pull free, they dropped to the ground hard as the mandrake pot fell over them and shattered. The class stared at the trio on the ground unconscious.

Rose woke up with a blaring headache in the infirmary. She sat up slowly and blinked, trying to remember why she was there. The memory hit he like a train amd she immediately touched her forehead, she was alright she wasn't broken. She heard shuffling. She turned to her right and blushed deeply. Scorpious was sleeping in his pajamas on the bed next to her. She buried her face in her pillow as Madame Pompfrey came to check on her.
"Mandrakes...it's always the mandrakes..." She muttered as she checked Rose's tenpature. "Hmm... Yes. You're better now, you can leave at lunchtime"
"Thanks...what happened? I mean after the mandrake fell on us?"
"Well Mrs. Sprout came rushing to me and I found you and Mr Malfoy fully unconscious by the hit of the pot. Your cousin Albus dear was all right after a few healed cuts and bruises. You and Mr here where far worse. You suffered a concussion and were knocked out for two days...ah Mr Malfoy!" She told Rose, just as Scorpious woke up.
"Huh?" He said as he sat up. He looked at Rose and flushed as he pulled the covers over him. Rose looked at him closely and noticed how he had a cut on his lips and a bruise on his temple. Madame Pomfrey rushed to his side and instantly cured him while filling him on what had happened.
"Two days! That leaves us with only a day to study!" He remarked.
Rose's heart dropped, she hadn't taught about that. She had to study in only two days! How would she manage? Well of course she had studied in advance, but she needed more time.
"Oh...How are we going to manage?" Rose asked Scorpious nervously as Pompfrey left the room.
"I don't know...I guess we'll have to be study buddies" he said with a goofy grin.

The exams went on without a hitch, each of them passing their year with excellent marks and not soon after they were packing their bags and heading back home.
As soon as Rose stepped into her home she realized how exciting that summer was going to be since Victoire had just announced that her and Teddy where getting married in August.
It was going to be a hell of a ride.

--------------------0-------------------------

Hello! Thank you soooo much for more than 200 readers! It makes me happy to know that you are enjoying the story so far...
I know this chapter is quite short, but don't worry a lot more is on the way ;)