Black Cloaks

Hi! Here's the next chapter where the real drama commences. Tan tan tan...

After the wave of drama had washed away, Rose found herself living her true fairytale, this time with her real Prince Charming, Scorpious. She felt proud of herself for standing up to Collin. She felt free.
She had been enjoying every ounce of the days before Christmas break by spending time with the gang, reading, and having fun in general when interesting news hit her ears.
She was sitting by the fire in her now favorite place, the Slytherin common room, when Albus plopped down in the sofa next to her. He ruffled his hair frustratedly and reclined his head back. Rose, concerned, set her quill down and turned to look at him.
"Al? You okay?" She asked, her eyes hazy.
"Yeah. It's just I don't get girls" he said, running his finger through his emerald green scarf.
Rose gave a soft smile. She had been quite impressed when the two got back together and she was happy to see them having fun, but there was still a fact she didn't know.
"Ha, ha. And I don't understand boys"
He rolled his eyes playfully.
"At least I'm not fawning over boys and squealing all the time"
She scoffed, a silent smile threatening to form.
"By the way, I never asked. How did you and Alice get back together?"
He smirked and shuffled in his seat to get more comfortable.
"Well, it's complicated. You're used to it I guess so here goes. It started since the fight on the train. We where literally fighting over kissing in public and we both got pretty mad. I was so pissed off that I told her we where over, but I regretted it when I saw her crying. I felt so guilty! Anyway, I was confused about what to do and you where too busy being in love to help so I went to Snape, the portrait of course and he told me, I quote: 'If you love a girl and she's really worth it, don't let her go. Never or you'll find yourself making mistakes she'll never forget and you'll lose her forever". That really hit me hard and well I decided, the day that you and Scorpious had your little snogging session, to tell her how I felt and well we kissed and that thing led to another and yeah"
Rose sat there, her mouth slightly ajar. She hadn't been expecting it. She smiled widely as she stood from her seat and gave him a hug from behind.
"You friggin moron"
He sniggered as she sat back down, that idiot, she thought.

An hour later, she was still at the common room when a rap at a window startled her.
"What?" She said surprised.
She stood up from her seat and opened the window with a creak. Lina was perched on the window sill, her feathers ruffled and a letter clutched in her beak. She smiled and thanked her before snatching the letter and plopping down on her seat again. She unfurled the letter and read.

Dear Rosie,

OMG! OMG! JAMES TOLD ME THE GOSSIP! IM SO PROUD, YOU AND SCORPIUS ARE GOALS AF. YAY!

With love,
Dad

Rose burst out laughing, clutching her letter. Her dad was utterly ridiculous. She was laughing so hard that tears streamed down her face. She heard someone clear their throat and she wiped the tears away.
"Rose?" Scorpious said from her front, an amused grin playing on his lips.
She didn't answer, she handed him the letter. She watched as his eyes widened with each word and by the end of it, he was in the same state as she was.

After a whole week, the day of leaving Hogwarts had finally arrived. Rose was skipping her way to the common room when a swirl of black robes made her breath catch in her throat. She watched from the end of the corridor two figures engulfed in black robes, hoods over their faces, arguing. She lifted her hand to her mouth to stop herself from screaming, something about them made her blood run cold.
"No! That's not what agreed to" one figure growled.
"It's not an agreement idiot, it's an order! Now you listen to me, the plan is already going smoothly. I don't need your idiocy to ruin it. The Malfoys will be destroyed!"
Rose felt shivers run up her spine as the figure who spoke shined a dagger through his thick cloak.
"Yes, boss"
She heard them shuffle away and her knees buckled, sending her to the ground. She slid down the wall, sweat coating her brow. Who where they? And what exactly where they planning? Her mind swam with questions, her heart racing. What would she do?

Bet you thought everything was going to be sunshine and rainbows!
Sorry about the short chapter. I needed this one to be short so the next one will be more focused on a little something ;)
And today we get to meet James! This guys name is Darwyn Gray.

 I needed this one to be short so the next one will be more focused on a little something ;) And today we get to meet James! This guys name is Darwyn Gray