A Spark of Fury

HEYOOOOOOO! I'm sorry this chapter is like a lot shorter than my usual ones, but I felt like the scene played out better this way and don't worry, I will update soon!

Rose raced out of the classroom, her curly, fiery red hair trailing behind her, wiping in the air as she slammed the old doors behind her. There was only one thing occupying her mind as she ran with her feet slamming painfully on the ancient castle floors, she had to find Scorpious and explain it all to him. Explain why so many kisses had faded away into nothingness between them, why she had left him like he wasn't worth her love, her affection. She wanted to spill her troubled emotions onto him and confess it all, she wanted him back, but how? Where? She had no idea where that wretched woman had led him.
Finally, she stopped dead, her blood pounding painfully in her ears as she listened hard for his deep, steady voice. She heard it, his voice was echoing from a hidden place from afar, but Rose didn't move...There was something wrong, she could feel it deep inside her gut. His voice didn't sound steady or calm for that matter, it sounded pained and drawled out. It was so unlike his own, but she knew it was him. It had to be him.
She started her quick pace again, bolting past confused portraits and stopping only to regain her breath. As she stood in the middle of an empty upstairs corridor, she heard shuffling footsteps behind her and turned around abruptly, adrenaline now coursing through her body and her mind spinning fast. A cloaked figure was a few paces away from her, its face obscured by the cloak's hood and silent. Rose didn't even have time to react to its sudden appearance before it had a tight hold around her chest and she found that she couldn't move, couldn't utter a single word.
"Hello sweetheart" it said, the familiar tone of his words making her shudder violently.
It held a wand to her throat and she let out a whimper of fear as she was forced to stop struggling against his bonds with this new threat.
"Now...hold still. I'm taking you to your boyfriend"

She hated being pushed around by others, especially by the figure that held her so close, but she somehow knew that obeying him was the only way to save Scorpious...wherever he might be.
The man behind the cloak didn't speak as he pulled her along the seemingly endless and ominously empty halls until they reached a door to a room Rose had never been in. He pushed her inside and relinquished his grip, only to show her an inside ever more horrifying. Scorpious lay slouched on the floor, already semi conscious and blood stained as she entered with trembling hands. He lifted his gaze to meet her eyes and mouthed a single word: Run. Rose didn't obey, she wasn't leaving without him. She made a move to step closer, but a flash of light caught her and she slammed painfully against the back wall, taking her breath with it and rendering her desperately weak. She crashed to the floor nest to Scorpious and looked up for the source of her attacker. Her mouth dropped open, it was Miss Salem freaking Morgan, smirking at her surprised expression and raising her wand as if in front of an awed crowd.
"Hello missy" she chirped "just in time to see the show I see! I already gave your boyfriend here the VIP performance"
Rose growled at her and tried to stand, but another spell held her her down.
She ginned with a sense of madness and crouched low, as if addressing a child.
"There's no need for behavior like that missy"
"Well it's damn appropriate for the situation"
Scorpious gave her a warning look, telling her to be careful with her tone and he had a good reason for as the words left her mouth, Miss. Morgan's expression turned stony.
"Crucio" she said simply and Rose felt pain rack her body like she had never felt before.
"Again?" She asked as the pain left her shaking body.
"No." rose whispered and she hated her voice for cracking "But you do owe me some explaining"
"Ah, there won't be any need. You see, I just need you to help me with something"
"And what is that?"
"I need you to aid me in finishing the Malfoys"
Rose snorted at her words, but fear bubbled in her uneasy stomach.
She felt her body lift off the ground and a scared moan left her lips.
"No" Scorpious said hoarsely "please...hurt me! Hurt me! Don't touch her! Take me!"
Salem laughed a mirthless laugh and raised her wand, commanding the man huddled by the corner forward and Rose understood.
They were going to play with her body...it was what would pain Scorpious the most.

That was cruel wasn't it? And yes the weren't any shoutouts because nobody guessed even close to what would happen in this chapter! Well I guess that's the element of surprise...
Question of the chapter:
What would you have done in Rose's situation?