Meeting the Twins

Hello! I updated quite soon yayyy!

The door cracked open with ill hidden anticipation, the family stood by the door, hunkering in its wake, waiting. They heard the soft coos of two babies from the other side of the door and their hearts warmed. The door finally came to open and Rose gasped happily. Teddy was holding two small bundles in his arms, one blue and one pink. The Lupin twins. He smiled with teary eyes and led them inside where a pink faced Victoire laid on the rough hospital bed. She seemed exhausted as she smiled up at them.

"Dad" she murmured as Bill came striding up to her with a wide smile that made his scars stand out.

He held her hand passionately and took the baby boy in his arms, cradling it gently.

"Oh Victoire" Fleur said from his side, happily caressing the baby girl.

Rose felt her eyes well up with tears as she took in the happy seen. She was grinning with pride at the bravery of her cousin and happiness for the babies' birth.

"So," Fred said with a hint of mischief in his voice. "What are their names?"

Rose nodded eagerly alongside her cousins. Victoire cracked a smile and put her hands together in anticipation.

"Well," she said slowly, giving the air a hint of excitement "It was pretty hard to decide, but we landed on picking French names for them both"

Fleur hopped excitedly on her spot while Dominque entered the room as well.

"We also wanted to include some Weasley pride-" she said with a smirk as the whole Weasley clan grinned. "so, we added that as well."

"Oh, just say it!" Lily cried next to the bed.

Victoire nodded.

"The boy's name is Alexander George."

Uncle George hollered in joy from his spot, grinning broadly and jumping up and down like a child in a candy store.

"It's named after me!" He cried.

Teddy sniggered with hidden knowledge.

"Actually," he started and George's face fell "He is named after friggin Alexander Hamilton and King George the 3rd!"

The room's mouths fell open in surprise and some sniggered. Rose felt herself laugh madly. After an American man and an old king... Brilliant! She thought.

"And the girl" Victoire interrupted, her tone sending a warning to her husband, shutting him up instantly "is named Aimee Ginevra"

Ginny wrapped her in a hug with gratitude and honor. The room clapped with approval.

All was well.

A few weeks later, Rose hopped onto the grimy fireplace and called: "Diagon Alley!" The world zoomed and swirled around her in green flames as she felt herself twist and turn towards her destination. She was going to Diagon Alley, the prospect of shopping on her mind. Her Hogwarts letter had flown through her windows a few days ago and she was more than excited when she read its contents. Now, she would go to the Alley alone with Albus, Alice and Scorpious. Her best friends.

She stumbled out of the fireplace curtly and onto the cobbled stones of the shop-filled street. She dusted off with a swish of her wand and stood up, waiting. Albus stepped out of the fire moments later looking gleeful.

"Ready?" She asked impatiently.

He nodded, annoyed. They walked towards the Leaky Cauldron where they would be meeting the two. They opened the ancient door and stepped inside the murky room. They weren't there.

"Well, let's sit" Albus said, eyeing the room.

They sat on a bench for a few minutes, barely talking, when the door was inched open by an excited looking Alice. Albus jerked up from his seat and waved at her. She caught sight of him and beamed. She ran towards them and flung herself at an open armed Albus. They engulfed each other, having missed their company greatly.

Rose cleared her throat and Alice turned towards her.

"Rose!" she squeaked and hugged her as well.

"Oh, I missed you both so much!"

"We did too"

"Where's Scorpious though?"

Rose eyed the room wistfully.

"I don't know"

Rose felt her mood darken, where was he? She longed to see him. She longed to have him in her arms.

Suddenly, a loud noise corrupted the eerie quiet of the pub. Scorpious was treading through the crowd, a serene smile plastered on his face as the people muttered darkly at his presence. Rose gaped at him, not knowing what to say or do. She just stared at his complexion.

He was handsome. Even more handsome than he had been before, Rose though. His platinum blond hair was sleek and shiny, his cheekbones where slightly pronounced, his jaw was set and his skin was pale and smooth. His grey eyes shined happily as he took her in. He too thought he she was beautiful.

He came up to them and Rose instantly put his arms around his neck and kissed him. She had missed him; she had missed this. She had missed the wonder of his kisses, the passion of their love.

"Hi" he breathed.

"Hi" she replied with a smile.

They stared at each other for one last moment before Alice interrupted.

"So," she said loudly "let's get some shopping done!"

And so, they set off. Shopping for books, robes, potions ingredients, pet treats... the usual Hogwarts supplies. This, Rose thought, was what life was all about; hanging out with her favorite people and having fun and it was with more than anticipation that she hopped on the Hogwarts Express, ready for another year.

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for all of your comments on the last chapters! I love all of you guys.

Also, question of the day...Who would you like to date, Albus or Scorpious?