10

*Three Months Later*

Gerard and I have been inseparable since we started the affair. I spent so long at his place. I haven't been home in weeks.

I sat in his library, reading. I was completely lost in the book.

"There you are." I looked up at the door seeing Gerard. "I was looking for you. I've been calling your name for ten minutes now."

"Sorry, I was -" I held up the book.

He smiled. "Of course you were." He came into the room, standing behind the chair I was sitting on, massaging my shoulders.

I tried my best to ignore the feeling and continue to read, but it was nearly impossible to do so and I ended up releasing a moan.

My eyes got wide and I hoped to god he didn't hear me but he did and he held it against me.

"Do you like this that much, baby?" He began to add a little more pressure, giving me a little more pleasure.

I tried so hard not to let another moan out.

"Come on, Frankie, I want to hear you."

"You're going to have to do a little more than just a massage to get more from me."

"I'm sure that won't be very difficult." He pulled me up.

"No, Gee, can I at least finish my -" he interrupted me with a kiss, taking my book away and tossing it to the side.

He took me to the bedroom where we sat on the bed, kissing. He pulled me closer after he detached his lips from mine. He moved me into his lap and held me. He was gentle.

I leaned into him, allowing my eyes to close, breathing him in. "If I could pause time forever -"

"You'd be paused as well."

"But if the rest of the world just stopped but us, we could do anything." I looked down at his chest, "Remember when we thought this would last forever?"

"How stupid were we to think so?"

I smiled slightly.

"We can have it that way again, Frank. We can have it like we always wanted. Just you and I in this house." He lifted my chin to look at him then he pushed my hair away from my face. "I wouldn't give you up for anything. You were always mine. And all I ever wanted to be was yours."

"But Jay -"

"Doesn't matter right now."

"He does matter, Gee. He's coming back next month."

"That gives us a month to do whatever we want." He leaned down, attacking my neck with light kisses.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"What am I doing to you, Frank?"

"You're - You're corrupting m-me."

He pulled away from my neck. "Corruption lasts for a while."

I laid there, staring up at him with wide eyes. That was his plan, to corrupt me.