16

"Frank, I'm home." I felt fingers brush my face.

I opened my eyes slightly, seeing him kneeling beside me.

"Hi!" He smiled.

"Hi."

"Are you hungry?"

"A little."

"I want to take you out tonight. Somewhere nice, somewhere where you ." He nuzzled his nose into mine, making me giggle. "Somewhere for just you and I. Would you like that?"

I nodded.

"Okay," He pet my hair, "Let me go change and we'll go. I'll be right back." He kissed my head then started to walk away.

"Gee?"

"Yes?"

"Bob wants to talk to you."

"That would have to wait. Tonight - it's just you and I." He went to get dressed.

I smiled to myself, thinking of all the things he could have planned for us tonight. Everything could be a possibility. But Gerard was very unpredictable. You would think I know what he's thinking because he does for me, but I don't. I never could.

***

Gerard peeked his head into the bedroom, smiling when he saw me making an unpleasant face at myself in the mirror.

"You're beautiful," He walked in, wrapping his arms around me. "Ready to go?"

I nodded. He took me to the car and drove.

As we drove through the city with the top down like we did, I kept looking up. I loved the lights of the city at this time of night and the wind flying through my hair felt so nice.

Gerard kept glancing over at me as I leaned my head back, closing my eyes and enjoying myself. He chuckled.

"I thought you'd like this."

We made it to a restaurant I've never seen before.

"I've never been here before..."

"Did he ever take you out?"

"He did..."

"Doesn't seem like it." Gerard got out of the car and after a few seconds, so did I.

"It just wasn't places like this.."

"I think you'll like it here, Frankie. It's pretty quiet, though. But Mr Houghton invited us to dinner and -"

"So then it's not just you and I...?"

"No, sweetheart -" He pulled me to the side, "Frankie, I need you to understand. It was going to be you and I but Mr Houghton had invited us to dinner with him here when you were changing. I was going to tell you in the car but you seemed to be enjoying yourself. I'll make it up to you, Frankie, I promise."

"Right," I mumbled and looked away from him.

"Hey," He lifted my chin so I would look at him, "Have I ever broken a promise to you before?"

I sighed. "No."

"Then what makes you think I'm going to start now?"

"I just wanted us tonight."

"We can still have us tonight. But for now -"

"Ah, Gerard! You made it! I was beginning to think you wouldn't show!" Mr Houghton beamed behind us.

"No sir, wouldn't miss the opportunity. You remember Frank?"

"Still a doll." Mr Houghton, again, took my hand, placing a slow and long kiss on it. I coward slightly behind Gerard when he pulled away. "You always pick the porcelain dolls."

"No. the others were cold, shiny, plastic. Frank is the only porcelain doll I've ever had."

We went inside and were seated at a table I sat next to Gerard, who sat next to Mr Houghton who was at the head of the table. Mr Houghton had a few other guys there, one of them stared at me.

Gerard's hand was on my knee, drawing small circles over it. I tried to get his attention by moving and squirming around but he wouldn't pay attention.

During the meal, I felt so uncomfortable with this guy just staring at me the whole time. I was nervous and he was making everything so weird.

"Gerard?"

"Yes?"

"Can I talk to you?"

"Baby, I'm talking to Mr Houghton."

"Please, Gee?" I leaned into him whispering, "I don't feel comfortable.."

He turned back to the table. "Please, excuse us."

Gerard and I got up and he took me outside. "What's wrong, dollface?"

"He keeps staring at me..."

"Who?"

"The guy at the end of the table. He's been staring at me since we sat down. Gerard, he's making everything so uncomfortable for me..."

"Oh, Daniel? He just doesn't know you."

"Neither does Mr Houghton, but I don't see him staring at me!"

"Alright, relax." Gerard pulled me in for a hug. "Why don't you go to the bathroom, maybe splash some water on your face. You're just paranoid, Frank."

"But he -"

"He just doesn't know you." He placed a kiss on my head. "Were not going to be here for that much longer anyway. Just let me get the check for the two of us, and we'll go."

"Okay."

"You'll be alright."

I stayed next to Gerard for the rest of the time that we were there. And even though that guy kept staring at me and making me feel weird, I kept my focus of Gerard's hand so close to touching between my legs.

Once we had said our goodbyes, Gerard put me in the car.

"Better get you home."

I was hard the whole way home. Gerard's hand gliding up and down my leg.

Once we got into the front door, he pushed me up against it, attacking my neck in breathtaking kisses. And when he got me upstairs, it wasn't long before he had me naked and tangled in his sheets.

"I'm so happy I have you." He said and repeated so many times.

His thrusts were slow but powerful and making my head all fuzzy. All I can remember was how it felt. How he felt. His hands were cold, traveling up and down my body. His legs tangled up with mine. The only noises that echoed through the room came from me. And when the last thrust hit me, my whole body trembled and searched for warmth in his arms.