22

Gerard was pressed right up against me when I woke. He clung to me. I didn't know he missed me that much.

I sat up slightly, lightly shaking him awake. "Gerard."

No reply.

"Gee." I tried again.

"What is it, baby?" He said, eyes still closed and voice full of sleep.

"It's morning."

"Oh," but he didn't let me go.

"Gee," I whined.

"Let me hold you, Frankie, please?"

I settled back down next to him.

We stayed like that all morning. Everything was perfect until Wayne knocked on the door saying we had a visitor.

Gerard and I didn't bother getting dressed and went to see who was here. But we should've known who it was...

"Sleeping in, are we?" Jay smiled, looking us up and down, especially me.

Gerard moved me behind him. "What a pleasure for you to come by, Mr Paterson. We were just about to eat. Care to join us?"

"I shouldn't."

"I insist." Gerard pushed.

"Why not?" Mr Paterson came in.

We showed him to the dining room where Bob was already sitting.

"Please excuse us." Gerard said, taking my hand and leading me back upstairs.

"Why did you let him in? What were you thinking?" I questioned.

"I want to see where this goes." He said, putting some jeans on.

"You know where this is going to go. You know this isn't a good idea."

"You're just over thinking it." He pulled his shirt over his head and down his torso. He pulled me close to him then he pushed me down on to the bed. "It'll be fine, sugar. He won't try anything."

"You don't know that."

"I do if he wants to make it out of this house alive."

"You're so good to me."

He hummed, leaning down to kiss me. "I'll be waiting for you in the dining room." He kissed me again. "Get dressed then come down."

"I will."

When I went back down to the dining room, dressed, Gerard, Bob, and Jay all looked up at me.

"My my, Mr Iero. Even in a hoodie you still look desirable."

"That's only because it's my hoodie." Gerard added.

Jay turned to face Gerard. "You should see him wear just a suit jacket, truly something."

"I bet. I mean, have you seen him wear just a button up?"

They continued talking about me in less and less clothes like I wasn't even there. I began to feel disgusted I was even being mentioned for my body and not my existence, like I was some stripper for them.

"He's got a nice frame, doesn't he, Mr Way?"

"Stop it.." I spoke before Gerard could.

Bob saw how uncomfortable I was and did his best to change the subject. But no matter what the subject was, they always went back to arguing about me in some way.

It annoyed me. It angered me.

"Excuse me," I got up and walked out of the room.

I went to the bathroom and stayed there.

I don't know how long I was there but Bob came to check on me at some point but I swore to him I was fine.

"Then come out of the bathroom."

I didn't reply.

"Frank -"

"I heard you."

"Then come out."

"No...not while they're talking about me like that!"

"Is that why you're hiding?"

"I'm not hiding. I'm avoiding them."

"If I go tell them to knock it off, will you come out?"

"I'm okay. Just give me a minute."

"Okay."

"Bob?"

"What?"

"Stay here."

"O-Okay...?"

I didn't want him to tell them the reason I left. I just needed to get away from it for a bit, that's all.

I opened the door and walked back to the dining room with Bob. When we got there, Jay stared at Gerard with hatred and discontent.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Go ahead - do it!" Gerard told Jay. "See what happens."

"What's going on?" I asked.

Jay got up and stood in front of me. He looked back at Gerard then pushed his lips on to mine.

I tensed and tried to push Jay away from me.

"Stop! What are you doing?!"

"I told you," Gerard directed at Jay.

"You knew he was going to do this?" I asked Gerard.

"He said if he kissed you, you'd want him back. I told him -"

"You let him kiss me on purpose?!"

He was silent, realizing what he had done.

"Gerard, how could you?! I - I can't even look at you right now!" I ran out of the room.

I felt so disgusted, so let down, so... betrayed. How could he let Jay kiss me like that?

I ran to the bedroom, shutting and locking the door behind me. I didn't want to see anyone or talk to them.

I laid on the bed and cried. I didn't care how loud my sobs were. I was hurt and I didn't care who knew at this point.

***

*Gerard's P.O.V.*

I knew Frank wanted to be left alone for the rest of the afternoon but when the evening came around, I began to seriously worry about him.

He barely touched his food at lunch so I'm guess he had to be hungry. I walked upstairs to the bedroom and tried to let myself in but the door was locked.

"Frank?" I knocked, "Baby, its me.."

I didn't get a reply.

"Darling, I know you're upset, but please, open the door so we can talk about this?"

Still no reply.

I took a deep breath and slowly walked away from the door. Frank was still very upset with me.

I went back downstairs to find Bob and ask him to go see Frank, but when he came back down saying Frank never answered him either, I became very on edge.

I needed Frank to speak to me. I didn't want to loose him because of this. I told Jay not to kiss him but he didn't believe me so I told him to do it and see what happens...I didn't think he actually had the balls to do it in the first place but now I know.

Jay was focused on getting Frank back. I couldn't let Frank consider that option in leaving me and going back to him.

I wanted Frank.

I should've done something to protect Frank but, then again, Bob was behind Frank when it happened and also did nothing to stop it.

I knew the next few days were going to be hell with Frank and his silent treatment.