Chapter 1

'I'm so fancy
You already know
I'm in the fast lane
From La to Tokyo'

'BANG' "Mmm", I slam my hand down on to the alarm clock, pressing to button on top to make it stop.
"I want to go back to sleep" I plead with the alarm but of course it doesn't listen, when will I learn that alarm clocks can't talk, just sing. Lol.

I guess I should introduce myself even though I don't really want to right? My name is Rosalie Jane Taylor but I like to be called Rose and I'm 17. I have long, silky brown hair that reaches all the way to my waist, just above my butt, an olive complexion, slim toned body figure and big green eyes with yellow flexes, which I personally don't know how I got them. Funny story, my mum has blue eyes, dad has brown and my twin brother has blue like our mother, the only thing I inherited from my parents was my brown hair. Okay, I guess that wasn't really a funny story, haha... I just blab on pretty frequently. So yeah.. Moving on, my mothers name is Olivia Taylor, dads name is Brent Taylor and lastly but definitely not least is my twin's name Dylan Taylor.

My father is Alpha of the Red Dawn Pack which makes my mother Luna and my brother the soon-to-be Alpha. I could of beet the soon-to-be Alpha of our pack but I thought my brother would do a better job and personally I didn't want that big of a responsibility put on me. I mean I will do anything for my pack and their safety but my twin will do a better job and because he has found his mate recently, so the position will be turned to him soon. I haven't found mine yet but I'm not to worried because there is still time.

I go to a werewolf academy for both boys and girls located on a small island in a secluded area and I'm on my last year. Me and my twin chose to go to this academy than the other one just for Alphas, Betas and Gammas because we don't believe that just because we have a higher position that we should be superior, I mean we get the classes that we need at our academy and we befriend more people. The other academy is located a couple islands away but far enough that it would take a week to travel to each place by boat. Anyway on with the story...

"Are you up yet Rose?" Dylan shouted banging on my door, "if your not I'm getting a bucket of cold water and pouring it on you!"

"I'm up, I'm up geez, grumpy bum. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" I mumbled through the pillow.

"Well hurry up and bring your suitcases downstairs, we have to leave in 30 minutes to make it to the airport in time" Dylan said and shuffling footsteps were all I heard to know that he had left.

Groaning, I got up and walking into my bathroom to shower and get myself ready. I washed my hair with my lavender scented shampoo and conditioner and vanilla body scrub. 10 minuets was all I took because I got my clothes ready the night before and I'm not to concerned with how I'll look, I mean I'm wearing blue sweats for gods sakes haha. All I'm going to do today is be on a plane for 5 hours, then a boat for 3.

The only thing I hate about the academy is how long it takes to get there but after that I'll be with my best friends, Jake and Selena. They're twins from the beta family, in the Black Knight Pack. They haven't found their mates yet so all together were like the three single musketeers. We love playing pranks on everyone, we're all in the same classes and everyone considers us to be the jokers of the school.

While walking down the stairs with my two suitcases in hand, I smelt bacon so I start rushing the last could of steps because I know if I'm late my father and twin will eat it all. I'm not kidding it's happened once before and I will not let it happen again, bacon is a sacred food. Leaving my suitcases at the bottom of the staircase I run into the kitchen, sit down and snag 5 pieces of bacon even before mum has time to actually place it on the table.

"Are you right there Rose?" My mother asks laughing.

"Yep" I reply smiling with my mouth full and bacon hanging out. She shakes her head smiling, as she sits down across from me, next to my father. Who is piling his plate full with food just like my brother. We sit in content eating the delicious breakfast mum made, with a comfortable silence.

20 minutes later we have cleaned up the dishes, packed our luggage into the car and said good bye to our parents. Along the way we pulled a grocery store  to stock up on snacks and lollies for the trip. I downloaded some wattpad books the night before so I'm all prepared now.

We get to the airport just in time and start our journey to the academy. 'It's going to be a good last year' I think to myself, with my best friends what could go wrong.