Chapter 32

It's been 2 weeks since word got around about Rose's sister still being alive and It's all everyone talks about. Apart from that, there has been more sightings of rogues, no ones dies but they have received some message saying things like 'we're watching you' and 'tick-tick-tick, times running out'.

But the biggest one was a dozen black roses delivered to Rose with a note attached saying 'you thought your sister had it worse, still does but just you wait till we get our hands on you". That was the last straw for everyone, school was cancelled and instead we are made to train and fight for 8 hours a day. Cameron has practically moved into Rose's room saying that he needed to be always with her and Headmaster Dean has allowed it. 

It's no joke... Straight after the flowers were delivered to Rose, Cameron went to Headmaster Dean's office, told him about the roses and note, then said he would be moving into Rose's room after their talk and Headmaster Dean's reply was......"okay."

Selena and Peta mainly stay at his dorm to have some privacy if you know what I mean, while Lydia and Jake continually move between the two dorms but can be seen in the boys rooms more. Otherwise It's only Cameron and Rose in her dorm.

Right now Cameron and Jake are in the lounge playing the Wii while Lydia is in her room packing a bag with Rose's help.

"I can't believe he's doing this for you." Rose said shaking her head as she's folding Lydia's naruto anime shirt.

"Me either, he still won't tell me how he managed to get permission from Headmaster Dean to take me to visit France, for 2 weeks and then to go meet his parents as my birthday present he's so sweet." Lydia said, love laced in her voice as she talked about Jake. "But I still don't want to leave after the flowers got sent to you, I mean what if something happens while were away. Even Selena and Peta aren't going to be here until they return in a week."

Selena and Peta went to meet each others parents for 2 weeks. Cameron and Rose wanted to do the same but both their parents and Headmaster Dean say that it's not safe enough for either of them to leave, so they have to stay. Especially since Rose's pack was attacked and when Cameron was reminded of this fact he immediately agreed with them. 

"Don't be, we'll be fine." Rose replied, looking up at Lydia, "but you do have to tell me how everything goes when you come back alright?" 

"Of course I will, I--"

"Come on babe, we need to leave now or we'll miss the helicopter!" Jake shouted, cutting Lydia off. 

"Okay. I'm ready." Lydia shouted back.

They said their goodbyes and Jake took Lydia's bag from her saying that he would carry it for her.

"Well-" Cameron started, wrapping his arms around Rose's waist when the door shut, "I have something planned for later, so while we wait why don't we watch a movie." 

"What movie?" Rose asked.

"Whatever, you pick." Cameron said, his breath fanning along her neck.

"The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones." Rose said almost instantly.

"Really? That movie again? I swear you only watch it because you think Jace and Alec are hot." Cameron said, his arms falling limp at Rose's sides. 

Rose turned around, "Of course I do. Who doesn't?"

Cameron pouted, "I think you like looking at them more than me." He teased.

"Of course," Rose started saying as Cameron's playful banter turned serious as a look of hurt crossed his features, "I don't, your the only one for me." She peaked his lips.