Chapter 16

Knocking on the door twice they stepped back a little waiting for the door to open.

"I'll get it Jake", a deep and all to familiar voice yelled from inside the room.

"Okay, it may be my sister and friend. If its them, let them inside, I'll only be 5 more minutes." Jake yelled.

"Okay but hurry up, I need to shower as well before school starts" the voice replied.

"What are you trying to impress someone special? Oooo someone's in love" Jake joked back.

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up, at least I---" the familiar voice was cut of when the door opened to reveal..

Cameron, wearing nothing but cut off grey sweatpants, sweat glistening down his chest, along his abs and his hair damp sticking up in odd places due to his running his hand through his hair. A woodsy, earthy smell was radiating off him and Rose breathed in deeply, hmmm she will never get tired of smelling it. he must of came back from a run in the woods because he was dirty and had leaves in his hair.

Rosed leaned forward coming really close to him, only to pull out a leaf from his hair, then a twig. Geez she thought to herself, what did he do roll around in the dirt? cause that's what it looks like.

"Rose? What are you doing here? Most importantly what are you wearing? you cant go around wearing that!" Cameron bombarded us, kicking into full protection mode, pulling Lena and Rose into the room and shutting the door with a loud 'BANG'.

"What are you doing here?" Rose asked Cameron.

"I live here, along with Jake and Peta. Now it's my turn for questions, what are you doing here and why are you wearing that in public, all the guys are going to stare at you. Change into something more appropriate, like sweats or better yet my clothes." He demanded, eyes constantly changing from light to dark green eyes that held lust and affection in them.

"Well to answer your question I'm here for Jake and I'll wear this if I want to" Rose sassed back.

"Ooo it's getting serious out here, what happened?" Jake asked sneaking up behind Lena and Peta cause Peta to growl lowly at him for scaring his mate.

"Cameron's demanding Rose to change and she said she was here for you but I don't think Cameron knows she's just a friend to you" Lena replied.

"Well I did ask if she wanted to be more but--" Jake got cut of when Lena smacked him on the back of his head.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE FOR ANOTHER MAN WEARING THAT?!" Cameron boomed, his Alpha power spilling out causing Lena, Jake and Peta to fall to the ground submissively.

"WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW, WELL GUESS WHAT ITS NON OFF YOUR BUSINESS YOU NIMROD" Rose screeched walking closer to Cameron.

"YOU ARE MY BUSINESS ROSE, IN CASE YOU'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR MY MATE. YOU LISTEN TO ME!" By the time Cameron yelled this it was practically a yelling match but oh no, he took it way to far. Rose doesn't listen to anyone, no way in hell will she be okay with this, Lena though looking towards Jake. When they make eye contact they know, Rose is furious.

Here's trouble, he's so going to get it the twins thought. While Peta moved over to stand beside Lena in the case of something happening. But as they waited noting did, Rose didn't shout anything back so she must be seething on the inside. Cameron started calming down and controlling his breathing.

Still Rose did nothing, stayed completely silent. Oh no, she's going to give him the silent treatment, that is quite literary the worst punishment she'll give you because it will drive you insane. She could last for days, weeks even.

"Oh duck" Lena said. Jake looked towards her with a knowing grimace while Peta and Cameron looked confused. Cameron also looked guilty and regretful maybe because of what he said I don't know but that's only the real reason.

Rose walked out the front door saying nothing at all. Form Cameron's face it looked like the guilt was eating away at him, he was just about to chase after her but Jake stopped him saying to give Rose a little space to herself to calm Dowd and then he would have to do something big to make it up to her.

Selena's point of view

Just before Lena was about to walk out the door, Jake called her back.

"Selena, just let her calm down, she'll  be back soon. She needs some time to was holding a neatly wrapped medium sized gift in his left hand with a card tapped to the front, then a small gift bag in the other.

"Happy Birthday Selena" he sang to her, engulfing her into a hug.

"Aww, thank you Jakey. I thought you forgot with all that happened this morning, love you" Lena replied honestly. Taking the wrapped present from him to open the card and find that it was a present from mum and dad.

Opening it I saw that it was a computer, well to be more specific it was a Mac book air. I squealed in delight. OMG I told mum and dad I wanted one before I left and they actually brought me one, I love them so much. Then Jake passed me the small gift bag saying it was from himself, opening it, to reveal the pandora ring I wanted and a new pair of dangly Safire earrings. Jumping into Jakes arms I have his a tight hug chanting over and over about how much I loved them.

Putting on the ring and earrings, Peta reminds them that they have to get to class because it starts in 10 minutes.

So we waited for Cameron to finish in the shower before we left, he looked like a complete mess already, God he won't last long.

He come out wearing a loose blue button up shirt, black jeans and white vans. His hair was all over the place, sticking up in odd angles and his eyes held so much regret and sadness.

"Oh by the way Lena, great news. Cameron and Peta are in our English, werewolf history and gym class. And I'm pretty sure Peta's in your fighting class, while Cameron's in Rose and I's fighting class but not for long because they're going to shift soon." Jake says enthusiastically.

"Okay, we'd better leave now though if we want to make it to English on time. So come on" Lena replied grabbing Jakes hand and dragging him with her, while Cameron and Peta follow closely behind.

"Will Rose be on our classes as well?" Cameron asked hopefully.

"I wouldn't hold your breath mate, she looked absolutely pissed at what you said" Jake replied.

"Fine, since you know her so well, I'll trust you judgement." Cameron said sadly.

"Okay come one were almost to class, Rose will be fine because even if she missed some classes she won't miss fighting class because she loves that class and the teacher. She's amazing at fighting in human form, she can even beat me, I can't wait to see how she fights in wolf form too because I bet it's---" Jake got cut of when Cameron stopped in his tracks looking at the 3 worriedly.

"Rose is going to shift anytime today, f**k she's out there all alone. She needs me to get through the shift otherwise it's extremely painful" Cameron said quickly, already walking backwards towards the front of the school.

"Oh crab cakes" Lena said following him.

Jake and Peta followed as well going to help find Rose, God I hope she is okay Lena thought.