Chapter 18

'BBBRRIIIINNNGGG' ugg where is the button to turn off the alarm clock, it's annoying me. But wait I'm not even in my room, let alone outside, I tried to get up but strong arms hold me down, pinning me against a hard warm chest.

I turn around in my spot and look at Cameron, he looks so peaceful sleeping.

"You now it's rude to stare" he mumbles not even opening his eyes. "What is that alarm?" He asked.

Alarm? Wha-- Oh Sh*t. Getting up as fast as Rose can she grab's his hand telling him to get up now. "Come on we have to go, that alarm is signalling rogue sightings" Rose says worriedly.

They start running towards the school but on the way Rose starts smelling this weird scent. Signalling to Cameron, she starts chasing after the smell only to see a girl around the age 17, looking sickly skinny and pale with light brown hair that's mattered and greasy. She wasn't moving and I could barely hear her heart beat, looking at her now it looked like she fell unconscious due to fatigue and dehydration, she also had bruises covering her whole body. The poor girl looked absolutely terrible.

"Cameron go back to the school and get a doctor and Headmaster Dean now please" she told Cameron.

He left hesitation slightly thinking about his mates safety before Rose reassured him that she will be fine and that she could handle herself. Cameron still didn't want to leave but he knew that if he didn't go now the girl would not live.

Turning around he ran in the direction of the school leaving Rose alone with the girl.

To make sure that the girl is harmless and not put here as part of the rogues plan she looked inside the girls mind to see what had happened and how she got here.

Rose cringed at the images she was seeing. The girl was literally tortured with anything those filthy rogues could find because they thought she was an abomination being a hybrid of half wolf and half witch. She was kept in the dungeon and used as a slave or punching bag. It also seemed that she had the powers of the earth and water and she was amazing Rose thought seeing what things the girl- her name being Lydia could do.

The rogues left Lydia here because she was nothing and to sent us a message... That they were coming.

Which that last image I pulled out of her mind and looked down at her "they have literally broke you to the core. You poor girl" she said sadly.

Upon saying that Lydia opened her eyes slightly looking up at the girl. Hearing the words 'my names Rose, don't worry your going to be okay, helps on the way' before she blacked out again.

Rose could hear footsteps in the distance and Cameron's voice.

"Come on, they're this way!" He yelled. A few minutes later they all came into sight, Cameron, Headmaster Dean, Lily the doctor, some warriors and Selena and Jake.

Lily runs towards us and drops down beside me looking at Lydia and inspecting her injuries. "It doesn't look to sever, the major think I am worried about is her dehydration. We need to get her back to the school and nurses quarters immediately. Jake can you pick her up and carry her back to the school now please, I'll meet you there. I have to prepare everything." She asked Jake.

"Yeah sure anything to help" he replies walking towards Lydia scoping her into his arms. As soon as he touched her a cold, hard look came into his eyes, he clenches his jaw and lips set in a straight line.