Chapter 31

'BBBRRRIIINNNNGGGG'

'BBBRRRIIINNNNGGGG'

'BBBRRIIIIINNNNGGGG'

The alarm sounded, playing for the next 10 minutes until everyone was in the cafeteria, seated in their math classes as rolls got marked off.

Rose was huddled next to Selena as they tried to guess what had happened now because the last time the alarm went of was when Lydia's body was left in the woods besides the academy. 

"I hope it wasn't another rogue sighting," Selena whispered.

"Ditto," Rose replied before everyone was silenced as Headmaster Dean made his way up the stage, to the microphone.

"Can I please have everyone attention," he boomed." There will be a new curfew of being in dorm rooms at approximately 9 o'clock and anyone still out and about then will have an immediate detention."

Shouts of protest and despair were voiced all over the cafeteria but soon silenced once they caught sight of Headmaster Dean's angry facial expression.

"This is for your own safety and protection." He said, "There has been sightings of rogues and due to this new development, some rules will be enforced once again. Rule #1 don't go into the woods, Rule #2 always have a buddy when walking out on the school grounds, Rule #3 there will be no more leaving the school premise at lunch time, you will use the school cafeteria or your own dorms and lastly Rule #4 if you see anything suspicious, report it to me or a teacher straight away so we can look into it please. If you follow these rule we will not have a problem, thank you for listening. There's no more school for the rest of the day, proceed to going to your rooms or hanging around here."

"I guess the odds aren't in our favour Lena," Rose said sadly, before she took Cameron's out-stretched hand and standing up. 

"Where should we go?" Yoko asked as she latched her arm through Hayley's.

"How about Rose's and the girls room, since it can fit all of us in it, or the common room?" Lincoln suggested.

"Our room it is," Lydia said as she and Jake started making their way towards the cafeteria's doors.

"Rose! Rose!" Headmaster Dean yelled, side-stepping the students who were still in the cafeteria. 

"Yes, Headmaster Dean?" Rose questioned as he stopped in front of her.

"Can you please come to my office in 10 minutes, there is something that we need to talk about." He said grimly.

What is up with him? She asked herself.

I don't know but whatever it is can't be good ~ Tori said before disappearing into the back of Rose's mind. 

Nodding her head, "Sure but can Cameron come?" She asked tugging on his hand which was still wrapped with her own.

"I have no qualms with him being there but it all depends on you because what i have to tell you if very serious and must stay between us." He replied sombrely before walking away. 

"Can you come with me?" Rose asked with her puppy dog eyes and pout. 

"Baby, i would follow you anywhere," he said with a smirk before swinging in for a quick kiss. "Come on, we'd better go if we want to make it there in time."

The whole walk to Headmaster Deans office was quiet as the two were stuck in their own bubbles, thinking about the possibilities of the reason why they were going there.

Cameron knocked on the big oak door as the stopped in-front after being directed to go straight through by the assistant. 

"Come in," a commanding voice yelled out.

Rose turned the nob and swung the door wide before entering, with Cameron not far behind.

"You wanted to see me Sir?" Rose asked warily, flicking her eyes to Cameron who looked calm and collected.

"Ahh, yes please take a seat Rose and Cameron." He said looking up from him position. "Now are you 100% positive you want him here for this talk?" Headmaster Dean questioned pointing to Cameron.

"Yes," she replied as he squeezed her hand. 

"It's just it's about your pack and family and.....sister---" he trailed of, not quite sure of the best way to approach the topic. 

"W-what about my sister?" Rose asked her voice barely heard.

"Well, your parents wanted to be here to tell you but they were attacked by a group of rogues the other day and some pack members died, only 3 women. Otherwise everyone is okay, your parents just had to stay back in case another surprise attack was to happen again. Although a couple rogues did manage to escape." he said sincerely.

"Okay but what does that have to do with my sister....she's dead...has been for years." Rose said, tears forming.

"See there's the thing...multiple of the warriors from your pack claimed to have see her..your sister or so they thought, shackled up, with 4 warrior rogues guarding her during the fight. They did try to get to her but they were attacked but the rogue warriors." He said.

Rose's mouth dropped and she didn't blink...my sister, she's really alive? The vision was true? 

"What? What vision Rose?" Headmaster Dean said confused.

He knew about what I can do but he doesn't know about the vision I had, that I thought was her.

So with that said Rose told him the about her dream, not leaving anything out. When she was finished, lets just say he was at a loss for words.

"So it is true, your sister is still alive after all these years. I just-I-well" He said speechlessly. "I need to contact your parents right away. If you'll please excuse me I'm going to have to ask you pair to leave. I will keep in touch though Rose."

"Uh sure, sir." Cameron replied tugging Rose to her feet. "Come on Rose."

He then proceeded to assist her out the office, down the stairs and out the front doors, to a little bench hidden under a big tree.

Rose didn't say anything, the thought of her sister still being alive ran through her mind.

"Rose, baby. Please talk to me, don't keep it bottled up. How are you feeling?" Cameron asked his mate.

"She's alive..My sister is really alive." Rose crocked out before she flung herself into Cameron's arms while tears of happiness fell from her face.