Chapter 4

"All my friends are heathens, take it slow

Wait for them to ask you who you know

Please don't make any sudden moves

You don't know the half of the abuse"

My eyes open instantly and bludge at the sound of my favourite band playing my jam - Heathens. You know the song that was used in the recently new movie Suicide Squad? Harley Quinn and the Joker were Bae in that movie, god I love them so much haha. I jump out of bed and dance around my room singing the song at the top of my lungs. I personally didn't think I was that bad of a singer but when my door banged on the wall and crazy looking Selena who's hair has sticking up all over the place, standing in the opening made me shut my trap.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING, IT IS 6AM AND YOU SOUND LIKE A DYING DONKEY. SHUT UP AND STOP SCREAMING!!" she screamed out and I had to stifle a laugh when she said the last past because she was the only one screaming now, but I refrained from it.

"I'm sorry Selena but this is my jam, I cant stop" I said while dancing again, attempting to try and twerk which was horrific to see but all Selena did was shrug her shoulders and join in acting like a complete moron. They continued on like this for the next two 21 pilots songs until I indicated that they should start getting ready if they want to make it to breakfast in time because they still have to pick up Jake.

"You have 30 minuted to get ready and then we have to leave if we want to have breakfast and not be late for our first lesson" Selena stated and she bounced out of my room to hers across the hallway.

I made mu way into the bathroom and hoped in the shower, quickly washing my hair with the lavender scented shampoo and conditioner and vanilla body wash. Once I was finished I hopped out and wrapped a towel around my body so I could blow dry it, then when it was finished I left it out. walking into my wardrobe and pulled on a matching pair of white underwear and a bra, pulling on a light blue V-neck top, white skinny jeans, white converses and a black leather jacket. Then jewellery which consisted of gold, blue gemstone dangling earrings, a gold locket and the matching watch my parents game time.

Not being a big fan of make-up because well, its just too much work and I don't like it so all I puts on is strawberry lip-balm. grabbing my school bag, phone and wallet I walks out of my room making sure that all the lights were turned of before shutting the door and walking out into the lounge room.

Looking at my watch I noticed I was a couple minutes early so I listened to music to pass the time until Selena came out. When Selena came out she had managed to tame her hair so it wasn't all over the place and only wore mascara and pink lip gloss. She was wearing a pale pink t-shirt, lacy white skirt, white converses and she has a pink cardigan over her shoulders.

"Okay, I'm ready to go. lets pick up Jake and then we can eat. I wonder what the canteen is selling?" she asks. I just shrug my shoulders because I have no clue what they serve. Walking up to Jakes door we knock and a few minutes later he answers the door only wearing a pair of boxers, his blonde locks just fell above his curiosity filled blue eyes and chiselled jaw. He didn't have that bad of a body, his arms were slightly muscly and he had a defined 6-pack but it still didn't change my opinion or appeal for him, he is just my best guy friend and will always be one.

"What are you doing here? Why are you two dressed up? Are we going somewhere and did I forget?" he bombarded us with question while look back and forth between his sister and I.

"Uhhhh, yeah. It's the first day school, does that ring any bells?" Selena asks

"Oh, yea, right. I forgot, late night" he says while scratching the back of his head and opens the door allowing us to come in, instead of standing outside. Everyone knows that Jake likes to get around, but he wont go the full way because he's waiting for his mate. "I'll go and get changed quickly, wait right here"

"Woof. Total pun intended haha. Hurry though because we are both starving and my belly is about to eat itself" I replied sarcastically. Selena and I notice that only Jake's stuff is lying around, so he mustn't have a roommate yet. 5 minutes later and out walks Jake wearing a white button up shirt that's open up all the way to show his black tank top on underneath, dark blue jeans and white converses. they walk out the door and are on their way to the cafeteria.

Jake holds open the cafeteria doors and the two girls enter.

"Don't you have a roommate yet Jake?" Selena asks

"No I don't. I have the place all to myself" Jake replies smugly.

"Just make sure that you don't do anything that I wouldn't do" I say cheekily while lining up for the food line, I winked at him moving my eyebrows up and down. All three of us laughed and then it was their turn to get breakfast. They receive their plates and it is full with bacon, eggs, sausages, hash browns and toast.

"Yummy, yummy bacon. I love bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon!" I sung, licking my lips all the way to the table. As soon as I sat down I was scarfing the food down my throat.

"Babe, slow down. No need to eat like a dog" Selena state. I lifted my right eyebrow up. " Yea, the pun was intended" Selena replies sheepishly.
10 minutes later and they have finished eating and are on their way to English, the very first class.