Chapter 11

It was a normal day, normal lesson. Sam old same old or so I though. We were in Math the class that has all of us in it and I mean ALL, Jake, Lena,Rose, Derek, Lincoln, Hayley, Maddie, Yoko and Abbie. It's quite funny actually how we didn't talk at all at the start but now we're really close. When Headmaster Dean made an announcement that we had to go to the auditorium immediately.

"I wonder what it's about" Hayley said curiously.

"Me too" Lena replied.

We made our way to the auditorium and found some seats for all of us in the middle on the left side. So we sat down and started chatting until Headmaster Dean walked up to the stage and asked for quiet, when we were he started talking.

"I hate to inform you all that there was a rogue war on the other academy and it was bad. People died, kids, teenagers and warriors. Some of which were our own." He said sadly.

"Oh no", Lena whispered under her breath looking slightly pale and Rose could only hear her because she was sitting right next to her. Rose grabbed Lena's had and squeezed as if trying to say 'it's okay'. While that was happening, headmaster Dean was reading out a list of those we lost and when he said one name in particular Roses heart dropped 'Jack Dowd', she quickly looked towards Lena who has tears streaming down her face, shaking her head.

"No. No,no. I-I-It's not t-true. He hasn't d-died, he said he would come back for m-me" she chocked out sobbing. Rose pulled Lena towards her and hugged her tightly letting Lena cry on Roses shoulder.

"Shhh, we'll get through this Lena, don't worry" Jake said softly.

"Yeah, we're all here for you too Lena, anything you need" Hayley says sincerely while the others nod.

Lena didn't say anything she just kept crying on my shoulder, so I tuned back into Headmaster Dean and heard him say how the other academy would be joining ours to make one thus resulting in there being an extra class for all. Alphas, Betas and Gammas would all be doing another training class while the others would do an extra gym class. Meaning Rose, Jake, Selena, Lincoln, Derek and Yoko. As you know Rose is of Alpha bloom, Jake and Selena are Beta, Lincoln's Alpha, Derek is Beta and Yoko is a Gamma. 

He finished off saying school will be out for 2 weeks in order to get all the new students in and settled, there was going to be a funeral in a week and by making us all take a minute of silence to commend those who died protecting us.

Jake carried his sister back to the girls dorm and said to call if anything was needed, then with that he left.

Rose asked Lena if she wanted anything like ice cream, romance movies, chocolate, anything but all Lena wanted was to sleep so with that she walked off to her room and shut the door. Rose stood there deciding on what to do but in the end let her sleep and went to her own room to take a quick shower, not washing her hair because she did that in the morning and put on her Spider-Man pjs and went to bed.

'BBBRRIIIINNNGGG' stupid alarm, should never of set it. It's only 10 in the morning..wait what?! 10am wow I slept for ages. I quickly jump up run to the bathroom and take a quick shower and boy do I mean quick, 5 minutes tops new record. Went into my closet and pulled on royal blue under garments, long sleeved grey v-neck, cargo pants and black boots with my leather jacket because it's started becoming quite chilly outside and exit my room. I knock on Lena's door but I hear no reply so I open the door and see that no ones in there, the bed is made and the lights are of, so I shut the door and walk out to find a note attached to the refrigerator saying:

'I woke up early and decided to go for a run and let my wolf Chelsea out because she was feeling very agitated but I'll be back around 11am and when I am I expect to see cookies and cream ice cream, lollies and chocolate on the table and a pile of chick flicks for us to watch!!
Love,
Selena'

Okay, looks like today is going to be a pig out day, looking to the clock I see that it's 10:30am so I start gathering all the romance movies we have which is about 10, what can I say we aren't into that girly stuff as much as we're stereotyped to be. I put the Notebook in the DVD player and set it up, bow all you need to do is press play, then I get her all the food she wanted and place it in the table in the lounge and get two cups of orange juice. By the time I finish that Lena has came back and jumped in the shower washing all the sweat and dirt of herself and is now sitting in the lounge chair in a pair of yoga pants and an oversized batman t-shirt, with her hair gathered in a little pony tail. She's managed to grow it out a bit and it can finally be put up, we both need a haircut and desperately. That's what I'll do, book us in for an appointment tomorrow and to also get our nails done.

"I'm going to book us into the hairdressers tomorrow for a haircut and to get our nails done, how does that sound?" Rose asked Lena.

"Yeah, okay sounds good". Lena replied taking her eyes of the movie to look at her best friend but only for a few seconds before she looked back to the television.

"It'll be my treat to, think of it as an early birthday gift but that won't be all your getting" Rose states, turning the telly up not allowing Lena to decline. Smiling in trumpet while Lena just sculls.

So for the rest of the night they took turns in picking out the movie and trying too watch them all but they didn't succeed because after 7 movies the crashed, sprawled out along the floor with blankets covering them, although they don't know how the got on the floor, but it was probably during the 4th movie '10 things I hate about you'.