Epilogue

5 years later ~~

It has been nearly 6 years since Cameron and I met, 4 years since Claire June Jones and Paul James Jones were born, become inseparable ever since. Wherever Clair when Paul when and Paul, Clair. It is actually really adorable.

4 years since Dr Want had told us that Clair may not be able to identify her mate when they meet and Dr says that it may never change. We have been going to frequent visits with her and she says the same thing. So, we have come to accept that fact and once Claire and Paul get older we will tell them, the pack knows and have been supportive and understanding.

Yep you read right, Cameron and I run Blue Moon Pack now and I was immediately accepted into the pack once we had all met. I had even made a few friends but they would not be able to come as close as Selena and I. Since Selena is Peta's mate it meant that she had become the beta female of the pack and we spent most of the time together.

As did all our kids. Not long after Clair and Paul were born we found out that Selena was pregnant as well and she was having a boy, Jake now all our kids were the next generation of the three musketeers. They were all going to be in the same year and were going to go to the same school.

The school board decided that it was a better idea to have only one school so they ended up adding more classrooms and dorms to the campus and they are expanding everything. The kids were going to have a blast at the school, just like their parents had.

Within the years, Cameron and I have expanded our family to another boy, names Harry Emmet Jones who is 1 and a half and we were expecting another along the way, a girl named Clary Clarke Jones she will be born soon.

Selena is also pregnant again and she's having twins two identical girls and Selena was naming then Lily Rose and Millie Elena. They should be coming in another 2 months and Lena is complaining about looking like a whale.

Yesterday Peta came running to the house looking petrified and I later found out that he said Lena looked like a cute whale. Boy, was she angry but I did nothing to help apart from laugh as She chased him around the yard. Cameron came home from doing pack work to see Lena stop where she was and call Peta to her which he obliged straight away. Resting on his knees as he kissed her stomach and said he was sorry. Lena being herself gave in easily and she made him carry her all the way back home which was five minutes away, not long but Lena was going to make it long if I knew her well, heck she will probably get his to take her to the ice cream place and order a lot.

It's what I made Cameron do once and he hasn't made the same mistake again, I even made him sleep in the guest room once for a night because he wouldn't stop annoying me when I was sleeping. Let's just say he NEVER made that move again.

Nothing could make this any better because I had a wonderful family, a loving mate and good friends to keep me company.

Should I do a sequel about Claire's bumpy road in finding her mate and what happens when she does? Will he be right under her nose the whole time, not telling her she's his or will he be someone else who has no idea about her disorder and thinks she's rejecting him, who will stop at nothing to have her by his side?

Comment and tell me If I should.

Xoxo Mundane76