Chapter 33

Rose woke up to feel of little circles being drawn on her back and electricity running through her body where the fingers traced. Immediately she knew it was Cameron so she turned her face to look at him and saw that he was sitting up on his side, looking day at her as if she was the only person in the world. 

He couldn't believe that she was finally his in every way and neither could Rose. They were each others world and nothing was going to break them apart.

"Morning Cam," Rose greeted in a sleepy voice.

"Morning love. How are you feeling?" He asked as his fingers continued to dance around her back.

"Good. Amazing actually." Rose said as her face lit up when she remembered what happened last night and blush covered her cheeks.

 They looked each other in the eye and started leaning in, before their lips touched Cameron whispered "I love you".

"Ditto," Rose replied and their lips met cause instant fireworks.

Cameron pulled her closed and the deepened the kiss.

5 minutes later and Rose was faintly aware of an alarm blazing in the background but she couldn't register it because all she could concentrate on was Cameron. 

Another 5 minutes later and the alarm rang even louder and the couple stopped what they were doing to listen. 

Cameron was the first to react as he jumped up and started putting his clothes on quickly. What is he doing? Rose thought to herself.

"Come on love, you need to get up and fast. That alarm is singling that we are under-attack." He said concerned, with a hint of worry laced through his voice.

Doing as he said Rose immediately got up and followed Cameron. Once they were both fully dressed they quickly ran downstairs to see that all the students, teachers and warriors were standing together listening to Headmaster Dean as he commenced the war and honoured the bravery and sacrifice of everyone. 

During Headmaster Dean's talk, an army of rogues stood at the forest tree line but Rose couldn't see the leader and she wondered who it was.

Her curiosity was extinguished as she watched a group of male rogues step forward. They must be covering the leader, Rose thought to herself.

I think your right about that love, Cameron said hearing her thought.

Headmaster Dean turned towards the rogues and spoke up, "Who are you and what do you want!" He yelled.

A body spoke up as it moved towards the front, "It does not matter who we are, what we want is Rosalie Taylor." A female voice spoke up.

That voice sounds oddly familiar, Rose thought.

"No, you cannot have her," Headmaster Dean replied back angrily. 

"If you do not, a war will start and more will die." The leader spoke more bitterly. 

"Never," Headmaster Dean said louder and other voices agreed, we would never betray our own. 

The leader stood up straight and and removed the hood that was covering their face and once their face was shown Rose's heart stopped and everyone was quiet.

The leader laughed and Rose took a step forward to be opposite from them.

"W-what? But the vision, y-you were a prisoner..." Rose stammered upset.

"A prisoner? HA yeah right, when I was in 'dad's' pack I was a prisoner. Here I'm the leader and I get what I want and I want dear old father and mother to pay." Emily said sourly. 

"W-what? I don't understand?" Rose questioned confused, mother and father loved her, they were so torn up when she was taken, or so we thought.

"Of course you wouldn't understand, you were their princess as was Dylan their prince. I was nothing to them, it was all an act to make them seem like the perfect family. I was an abomination because apparently it was unlawful to cheat on your mate with another and have a child, my real mother died giving birth to me and I was given to father because it was to make him feel guilty. Never was I once treated like a proper daughter, hell I even slept in the cells until you and Dylan were born because he didn't want others to know what I really was to them." Emily literally spat father out as if it was venomous.

"That can't be true, they were devastated when we all thought you were taken." Rose said.  

"Yeah right, it was all an act to get pity. They were disgusting animals." Emily said repulsively. "And now they are going to pay, when I kill you...and your mate or maybe I'll keep him for myself, now enough with the talking and more with the killing. Attack!" She shouted and the rogues behind her obeyed her command, charging at the school as they some shifted but others didn't only to be met up by our fighters all in wolf form.

Cameron and Rose turned towards each other and Rose was the first to talk, "I love you no matter what, promise me you'll be safe."

"i promise baby and I love you too, this will be over in no time." Cameron said lovingly before they shared a quick kiss and then shifted into their wolves to star fighting.

They tried to fight together but soon got separated as Rose saw Emily just watching the fight in her wolf form. It made Rose go into a rage when she thought back to what she had said and the accusations made against her family. Nothing was going to stop Rose from killing Emily, she threatened Cameron and that was not sitting well Rose or her wolf Tori they wanted blood and will not stop until they receive. 

Tori killed 2 rogue fighters before she circled Emily, growling and snapping her big canines towards the other wolf displaying that she wanted a fight.

Emily happily obliged and they circled each other as if they were the only two there and a war wasn't happening.

Rose waited for Emily to make the first move and she did lunging at her with her canines extended and biting Tori's right leg. Tori growled loudly and went at Emily, sinking her teeth into Emily's side before she was thrown away by Emily. This continued for 5 minutes each one biting the other but not actually doing any real damage, only minor and Rose could see out of the corner of her eye that other wolves from the school were starting to surround the two girls so that must mean that Emily is one of the few alive....for now that is.

As Rose wasn't giving Emily her full attention it gave Emily access to latch her canines around Rose's neck, digging in hard as blood started to flow down Tori's neck.

Rose whimpered and her vision started becoming blurry, she could feel herself becoming weak and she hard a faint whine coming from her left, she knew it was Cameron but he couldn't interfere because it was law, so he wad to sit by and watch as his mate got beaten and thrown around like a rag doll.

"Come on love, fight! I need you" She heard Cameron say in her head and it gave her just enough energy to surprise Emily's wolf as Tori latched herself onto Emily's back, her teeth sinking into Emily's neck. Rose heard Emily whine but that didn't make Rose stop in-fact she bit down harder until she heard a snap, that was when she finally let go and collapsed to the ground, shifting back into her human form-fully clothed don't worry, all wolfs shift back into their cloths-and felt herself being lifted up into a seated position.

Looking up with blurry eyes she saw Cameron's face but she couldn't hear anything, all she could see was Cameron's lips moving.

'I love you Rosalie Taylor, don't leave me, help is coming. Come on stay with me. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME.' Cameron said in her head.

All she managed to say was three words before blackness consumed her.....'I love you.'