Chapter 15

'En garde, my god, how she get at me

Either we'll never get it right or it's meant to be

My ego, her pride, some recipe

We're our biggest fans and our own worst enemies

Ain't shy, let the whole world know

Have 'em tuned into the blow by blow

She move, I move, let her go, I go

Stir it up, stand back, watch the firework show'

Rose's hand hovered just above the stop button on her alarm clock a few centimetres away from pressing the button but she stopped herself, letting the songs play she got up walking to the bathroom still half asleep rubbing sleep out of her eyes. Getting in the shower and washing herself, not worrying about her hair that's in a high bun not letting water touch it because she washed it last night and curled it. What for she couldn't remember and it wasn't until she was jumping out of the shower 10 minutes later that she did.

"AHHHHHHHH" Rose screamed excitedly.

Lena comes in running, a bat in hand looking around worriedly, "what? What is it? There's not another spider is there, because if there is I'm not touching it your on your own" she stated slowly walking out.

"LENA" rose screamed, "we met our mates yesterday!" Rose complete forgot and bully the look on Lena's face she did too.

"We did too" yep she even said the same thing Rose though.

"Yeah so we need to get dressed in something nice, I pick yours and you pick mine?" Rose asks with a cheeky smile, reminding Lena of the game they used to do were they would pick out each others outfit and because they have similar taste it works out great for them.

"Deal, just let me hope in the shower quickly, then I'll pick out your clothes." Lena shouted already hopping into her shower.

'Okay then' Rose thought, walking into Lena's closet. We're going into summer now so it's starting to get hot, grabbing matching black under garments, a sleeveless yellow crop top that reaches just above the belly button, black high wasted short-shorts, yellow vans and a thin white and black flannel shirt to tie up around her waist. Placing them on Lena's bed along with her watch and diamond earrings. Then rushing to her own room to get the small gift bag out from in her desk draw and place in on Lena's bed, next to the watch and earring's. smiling in content, Rose walked back into her room and took her hair out of it's bun watching as the curls bounced around, looking at her hair she left it be because it still looked good and moisturized her legs with the vanilla body lotion for something to do until Lena picked out her outfit.

I'm going to have to talk to Jake later on today in Hunting & skills or fighting class about organising and planning a little surprise party in our place after school. So I could take her out with the girls and go get our nails and hair done or something else but we'll probably go with that idea so it gives Jake and the guys time to set up our place and buy food. Can't forget to buy the food and drinks because you know what they say, 'There's no party until there's food' or okay maybe there's not but if I say so then there is.

"OMG ROSE, I LOVE IT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" Lena screamed, she must of opened the gift I brought her, "but were is the other one, because these come in pairs?" she asked clearly confused walking into my room in the outfit I had laid out for her. She has on the necklace I brought her that spells out her name and the best friends forever charm bracelet. The bracelet has a heart directly in the middle with B and a half F on it, while the other charms are; a blonde wolf, C for Chelsea her wolfs name, R for Rose, and a couple other little charms that represent our friendship and what we have done together.

I hold up my right had that has a charm bracelet on it with the missing side of the heart that has the rest of the F and another F on it, S for Selena, C for Chelsea, Lena's wolf and basically all the charms identical to Lena. When I change into my wolf tonight with Cameron we will be able to add on my wolf and the letter of her name onto both of our bracelets, "Happy Birthday Selena".

Lena's eyes tear up and she rushes forth to give me a quick hug saying thank you before she walks into my closet and starts getting my outfit together.

5 minutes later and she walks out placing the cloths she chose on my bed and walking out of my room closing the door to give me privacy to change, telling me we have 5 minutes before we leave to pick up Jake and get breakfast in time before school starts.

Pulling on the matching purple and black under garments first then going to grab the dress she got for me... ugg really Lena, at least she got booty shorts for me to wear underneath. The dress is designed with a halter kind of top that's blood red with the back a little low and the bottom of the dress fading into black, with little cherries at the very bottom of the dress. It reaches mid thigh, so I pull on the black booty shorts and plain red slip on shoes. Coating my lips in my strawberry lip-balm and grabbing my black bag and phone before walking outside.

Looking in the mirror when I passed I liked what I was wearing, it's defiantly different but I like it, Lena has great taste.

"Damn girl, you look hot. If I was a guy I would defiantly date you. I can't wait to see what Cameron does." Lena says as soon as she see's me when I walk out to the lounge room.

"Well thank you. Now come on, lets go, I'm hungry and we still have to get Jake." Rose said walking out the door and making her way towards Jakes place without waiting of Lena, she can catch up Rose thought.

But they weren't expecting the surprise they received when they got to Jake's room...
Who was there?