Chapter 2

"Rose, wake up, Rose!" Dylan said frantically, while shaking her sisters shoulders.

"Mmm, NOO!" I screamed jumping up from where I was lying down on the bed. I slowly brought my legs up towards my chest and hugged them tightly, while rocking back and forth. "There back, there back" I whispered over and over again.

"Shhh, it's okay Rose there gone and there never coming back" he growls out softly and walks over to me. He places his arms around my shoulder and we sit quietly like that for 5 minutes.

"Rose it's time to go, we just got to the docks. Everyone has already left." Dylan says calmly.

The dreams are always the same, they haunt me of my past. I haven't had a dream like that in 2 years and even now it scares me so much that I just shut down completely and all I can think about is them going back. After that dreadful, scaring day lets just say I was never the bubbly, outgoing Rose that I used to be, I changed but for the better. I grew strong from the help of my family, friends and the best pack warriors who each helped me strengthen my fighting skills, flexibility, speed, hunting and also some hacking, which lets just say you don't want to mess with me. I also became special because the Moon Goddess visited me one night after the accident and gave me 2 powers, they were; mind control (which allowed me access into the mind of any living and no living beings, yep you guessed it vampires) and lastly the the sight of seeing past, present and future visions. I have now learnt to control the mind control power but I can't control the visions because they come to me when the Moon Goddesses deems fit.

Time laps ~ 4 years ago
It was a dark, winding night and I was making my way home using the short cut through the woods. I was still in my packs territory and I had used this short cut many times before so I wasn't worried. I was listening to the rustling of the leaves against each other and the owls hooting, while in my own little world thinking about what senior year would be like at werewolf academy, when I heard a 'SNAP'. I spun around as fast as I could and looked towards the path were I heard the noise but I saw nothing. Cautiously, I quickly sped up and kept walking towards the pack house but multiple footsteps were heard from behind me. With that I started running as fast as my legs would take me but it wasn't quick enough. I was tackled to the ground, groaning as my body made contact with a jagged rock. Whoever was on top of me got off and grabbed me around the back of my neck forcefully pulling me up with him, making me let out a small whimper from the pain.
He half dragged, half carried me to a cave where we were met by two more men who wore ski masks and had scars running up their arms. They told the guy behind me to tie me up against the pole, laughed with each other and said "this is going to be fun". They tortured me with sliver knifes and wolfsbane. Yes silver and wolfsbane will hurt us, but will not kill us. I screamed until my throat was sore and nothing was left but that didn't stop them, in fact it encouraged then to do more but worse. I don't know how long I was kept for because they kept me in an isolated area, but it didn't matter because I gave up, they weren't going to let me go, I was stuck here for their own entertainment.. Then one day it changed, one of the males commanded the other two, to remove my clothes so that they could start having some real fun. That was when I started to shake violently I kicked and punched, swinging my hands around trying to make contact with anything but I didn't, instead they grabbed my arms and pinned me to the ground and just as one was unbuttoning my shirt, shouts and growls filled the cave entrance. Straight away I knew it was my pack, they found me. Smiling and sighing in content I watched as the intruders stood there for a minute with fear flashing through their eyes before they masked their emotions and turned into large brown beasts with red eyes. They started fighting against my pack's best warriors but were soon defeated and I watched with blurry eyes as they fell to the ground not moving, lifeless, while my brother rushes forth over to where I was laying on the floor, my shirt half unbuttoned and cuts all over my arms, legs and face. He picks me up of the ground and runs back as fast as he can without moving me as much as possible taking me straight to the hospital where I passed out and was in a coma for 2 weeks. The doctor said that is was a miracle that I was awake, they thought I wouldn't make it due to my loss of blood and high intake of wolfsbane but there I was awake and alive but not actually really alive because I was never the same again.

Then two nights later, in my sleep I get a visit from the Moon Goddess herself telling me that after all I had been through and the fact that I had managed to wake up, meant that I was strong and not ready to give up life yet. So she bestowed upon me 2 of the most rarest powers to be located in a wolf, Mind control and Visions. She told me to never give up on life and train to become one of the best fighters.

And I did just that and let me tell you it was the best decision in my life, thank you Moon Goddess.