Chapter 28

"Where is she?" Rose heard Dylan shout frantically from the lounge-room, "where is my sister!"

Wrapped in Cameron's arms she felt his chest vibrate as he called out to her brother, "We're in her room, fist door in the hallway!"

Not even a few seconds later and Dylan came rushing into the room, Chloe not far behind him. Without any words he opens his arms up wide and Rose doesn't hesitate to run into them. Tears started streaming down my face again and Dylan tried to comfort me with soothing words.

"What's wrong Rose? What did you see?" Dylan questioned after holding her until she calmed down.

"D-D-Dylan I s-saw her, s-she's supposed t-to be d-dead, d-dad said b-but I s-saw h-her." Rose stuttered out, shaking.

"What do you mean Rose? Whose is sh--" He instantly stopped and his face paled. "No".

"Y-yes Dylan, I-I saw her....." Rose stopped looking directly into Dylan's eyes, her eyes sparkling with the tiniest bit of hope, "I saw Emily."

"B-But she died, It can't be..." Walking over to the couch in Rose's room he plopped down making a loud thud as he hunched himself over his knees, hands covering his face.

Rose walked over to her brother, sat down and placed an arm over his shoulders. It was her turn to comfort him this time, she thought to herself.

"I'm positive it was her Dyl," Rose said sadly, "the only difference is that her hair was dyed and she's skinnier. It's terrible but extraordinary at the same time."

"Father wouldn't lie to us though, he wouldn't--" Dylan's voice breaks.

"Maybe he didn't even know, maybe that's what he truly believed. It's what we ALL believed." Rose said

"Well than we must tell father, he needs to know." Dylan said, turning to look at his sister. "He has a right you of all people should understand, If the tables where turned and I had the vision instead you would want to know...wouldn't you?" He pleaded as he saw the wary look on his sisters face.

"I know he had the right to know but do you know what this would do to him? Too mum?" Rose asked, "It would break their hearts if they found out their eldest daughter was still alive and they did noting about it because they didn't know."

"Please, you can't tell them, just....let me, please. When the time is right, at least until I can really confirm it's Emily." Rose exaggerated, pleading with Dylan.

Dylan was quiet for a few minutes, thinking about what Rose had said before he responded, "Okay fine, I trust your decision." Wrapping his arms around Rose's body before he excused himself and Chloe saying that they had to leave because it was 4 in the morning.

"If you need anything, someone to talk to, just let me know. Okay?" Chloe said waiting until Rose nodded.

They said their goodnights and when Cameron started making his way towards the front door as well, Rose called out to him. He turned around, arm out stretched towards the door handle, sadness and unwanted etched on his face.

"Where are you going?" Rose asked in a small voice.

"Well I didn't think you still wanted me hear, I sort of actually thought you forgot about me." He said, his deep voice filled with emotions.

Walking up to him, Rose grabbed his outstretched hand in hers, "I'll always need you Cameron. I'm sorry is I made you feel unwanted, I just couldn't comprehend the fact that my sister may still be alive."

"Yeah, well I didn't know you actually had a sister up until now Rose because you haven't told me anything." Cameron said sadly, his eyes dropping to the floor as his grip loosened from hers.

"I'm sorry Cameron, I wanted to tell you, I try to tell you these things but it brings up all the bad memories that I still haven't fully gotten over. They still hurt so much and I fell like If I keep reliving and bringing them back up then I wont be able to overcome them. There tearing me up from the inside." Rose said in a whisper, fresh tears lining her eyes.

She turned around and walked back towards her room, taking a seat on her bed whishing...hoping that he would follow her. That's when she made the choice, if her followed she would tell him everything, and she meant everything but if he didn't then she didn't know what to do. Luckily she didn't have too because after a few short minutes, he came through the door ad sat beside her.

"I know that if we want to have a good, trusting relationship then we can't keep secrets....I'm willing to tell you everything but you may not like it...but I need you to listen." Rose said, pleading with him.

Nodding his head, Cameron grabbed Rose's had in his and said, "You can tell me anything Rose, I'm here for you."

"Okay but please don't get angry." She said desperately.

"I'll try Rose, anything for you." He said sweetly.

With that last said she proceeded to tell him everything. What happened to her when she was younger, what happened to her sister and the gifts the Moon Goddess gave her.

They stayed up the rest of the morning, Rose telling him her past while drawing circles on the back of his hand to try calm him down when she saw that his eyes were filled with anger, his body tensed and his hands would start balling up into fists.

Once she had finished at around 8-they had decided to skip school of course running it with the Dean saying it was a personal matter- Cameron stood up, his jaw clenched and hands fisted.

"I'm going to skin them all alive, anyone that ever hurt you will--" Cameron stated in a vicious voices but he was cut of by Rose.

"See, I knew this would happen and you would get into sexy possessive mode." Rose freezes..... she had not meant to say that.

But Cameron didn't seem to mind in fact it brought him back and out of the hate rage he was in to smirk at Rose. "You think it's sexy when I go into my possessive mode huh?" He asked smugly, eyes glistening as he started making his way towards her.

"I-I w-well..y-you... s-s-shut-up." Rose stuttered, her cheeks flaring. Suddenly she started getting really hot, like REALLY, really hot." Is it hot in here or is it just me?" Rose questioned as she pulled her shirt from her body, letting the cool air help her body.

Oh boy was that a mistake but she didn't know why, that is until Cameron spoke, his eyes filled with lust and need, "Your heat has started."