Chapter 30

Sorry for the late update guys 😕
Tell me what you think ~~
Mundane76 ❤️

The last couple days went by quickly for the group of mates and before they knew it, it was time to go back to school.

Cameron and Rose were the only couple that stayed 'innocent'.

Jake and Lydia mated...the day before when they were supposedly going to get lunch together, only to return and have their scents mixed. They got teased straight away by the others but made a point to Peta and Selena that they had mated the first night of her heat, so they couldn't tease. Immediately Selena stopped and went as bright as a stop sign while Peta had a sly smirk on his face and pulled Selena even close then possible.

All Cameron and Rose did was kiss and cuddle majority of the time BUT.... there was the almost-mate...

~~~Flashback~~~

It was yesterday morning when Jake, Lydia, Peta and Selena walked out of the apartment to pick up breakfast. They didn't feel like cafeteria food so instead they were getting McDonalds.

Cameron told the friends what Rose and him wanted before watching them leave and making his way back into Rose's bedroom to see if she was awake.

Upon entering he stopped in his tracks, to stare wide-eyed at his mate who was half dressed only in a pair of sweatpants and a sports bra.

No one moved, Cameron was staring at his mate with lust filled eyes trying his hardest to fight it. While Rose must have forgotten that she didn't have a shirt on or maybe she just didn't care because she stood rooted to the spot, her eyes not wavering from Cameron's. He on the other hand was fully clothed apart from socks and shoes but wearing a pair of sweatpants and loose t-shirt.

Involuntarily their feet started moving them towards each other and Rose wrapped her arms around Cameron's neck as she brought her lips to his. After a few seconds Cameron finally registered what was happening and brought one hand up to cup her cheek and the other on the small of her back, pushing her closer to him.

Somewhere in the mist of them kissing, Cameron had managed to push Rose onto her bed and lay between her legs, not breaking the kiss in the process.

Rose's hands started exploring, having a mind of their own as they ran up and down the length of his back feeling his muscles through his shirt.

Starting to get bold she pushed her hands up and under his shirt loving the feel of her hands run over his muscles. Cameron must have too because Rose felt him shiver. Rose lifted his shirt up higher and they broke the very heated kiss for a second so Rose was able to remove his shirt and throw it to the floor.

Rose continued to run her hands over his chest, along his abs and down his back.

She pressed herself into the kiss harder and he brushed his tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance, Rose gave in straight away and his tongue played with hers.

She suppressed a moan as his calloused hands ran up and down her sides leaving a scorching trail of heat in its place.

His lips trailed over down her jaw line to her neck were he placed kisses after kissed. Sucking on the spot for no more than a few seconds each time. Rose tailored her head back allowing him more access letting out a small moan in the process.

His lips neared the place were his mark would stand and he started sucking it, letting his teeth graze her skin.

"Mark me," Rose said as a desperate plea, "Mark me as yours" she whispered.

Without hesitation she felt his canines break through her skin a second of pain before pleasure bursted through her.

Letting out a low moan, she felt his canines extract from her neck and his tongue spiral over the marks licking away any trace of blood.

She felt his lips graze hers and just as they were about to touch a door slammed followed by yelling.

"Cameron, Rose! Hurry up and stop making out. Get out here or there won't be any food left." Peta yelled through the door.

Rose could hear the giggles from Lydia and Selena as they heard what he said.

Cameron groaned and started getting up but not before he quickly kissed Rose, then making his way over to his top and putting it back on while Rose stayed, laying down trying to get her breathing back to normal.

After a free seconds she sat up and looked at Cameron who was staring at her. His eyes were downcast and he was looking at her chest.

Rose looked down to see that she was only in a sports bra before she looked back up, her face heating up.

Jumping up, she walked to the closet and grabbed a top and threw it on before walking. Towards Cameron who was standing by the door.

"I like you in my clothes," he said his voice still raspy from earlier.

Looking down she noticed that she was undead wearing his shirt. Looking back up she shrugged and said "well it's comfy."

Cameron chuckled and wrapped his arm around her neck.

They exited together and walked towards the others who were surrounding the table.

"FINALLY man, took you long enough, we--" Jake started staying before he was cut off by two very loud girly screams.

Looking towards the girls, Rose saw that the had huge smiles on their face and their eyes were wide, looking at Rose's neck.

"CAMERON MARKED ROSE!!" Selena yelled.

By then even the guys were now looking at Rose's mark.

"I see you didn't only mark her man." Jake laughed, "her neck looks as if she has been stung a lot."

What is he on about? Rose wondered.

Making her way towards the mirror bedside the front door she looked at her neck for what Cameron had done but what stood out was her mark.

It was beautiful, she thought to herself. There was a full moon higher up and two small wolves sitting together looking towards it. It was our Wolves; Tori and Jayden.

Rose loved it instantly but her eyes moved from the mark to see about half a dozen tiny, little love bites scattered on her neck.

"CAMERON!" Rose yelled. Now I'm going to have to try and cover these if their not gone before we start school again. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

"Baby they look great on you," was all he replied.

Groaning, Rose walked back to her friends and started eating. He is so going to get payback, she thought to herself.

~~~Flashback over~~~