Chapter 9

It's been a total of 4 weeks that we've been at school for now and everything's great. Classes are good, we didn't get blamed for the prank on Ms Bell and Lena and me have managed to make a couple new friends: Maddie, Hayley, Yoko and Abbie. Hayley and Yoko just transferred into Jake and I's hunting & skills and fighting classes because the last class they were in, they ended up playing a prank on the teacher which got serious and the teacher ended up breaking her left leg and right arm but it's a good thing that she is a werewolf because then her healing will be quicker, less than 2 weeks to be exact. They are the most badass girls you'll ever meet, well minus me and Lena.

The other two girls Maddie and Abbie helped Lena fit in with her new hunting & skill and fighting class and practically took her under their wing. The funny thing is they are the sweetest, girly girls but when it comes to fighting they can be ruthless, you have been warned. Yes, since they are in the classes with Lena it does mean they shifted and have mates, who by the way are some pretty cool dudes and are Jakes new mates.

Hayley's more on the average mark for height and she's got a skinny figure with a white complexion. She has waist length, wavy brown hair and brown eyes.

Yoko's short, the second shortest in the group with a tanned complexion and thin figure. She has shoulder height, straight black hair and brown eyes that almost look black.

Maddie is pretty tall, the second tallest after me with a white complexion and toned figure. She has blond hair that's dead straight and reaches halfway into her back and blue eyes.

Abbie is a short preppy girl. The shortest out of the group and she's got a, somewhat tan going on and a skinny figure. Short brown curly hair which reaches a couple centimetres just below her shoulders and brown eyes.

Maddie's mate Lincoln is really tall, I mean he towers over everyone even Jake and Derek. He's got sandy blond hair that's shaved on the sides to make the top comb over and hazel eyes. He's pretty buff and looks tough but when you actually know him, he's a big softy at heart.

Abbie's mate Derek is around my height which is good for Abbie because she's short and if she had a giant of a mate like Maddie then Derekwould have to pick Abbie up to kiss him, yep Abbie is a midget lol but we love her for it. Derek isn't too muscly but he's got enough to make him still look good and not like he takes steroids. He had short black wavy hair and green eyes.

As soon as we meet we clicked instantly and they told us who to avoid at school, whose cool and who's weird. They said there's this girl named Shaquisha who's is a pedophile and to stay well away from her, she's pretty but has this sketchy look about her. She's really tall, almost as tall as Lincoln and has shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. When the girls pointed her out in lunch she was pretending to read a book on flowers but in reality she was looking over the top and staring at the boys and girls table across from her and every time someone would walk past she would read her book. Otherwise the schools been great.

I thought today was going to be another great, fun day but boy was I wrong. When I woke up this morning I did my usual routine of showering and then putting my hair up into a high messy bun, leaving my fringe out. I grabbed matching under garments, a skull and bones t-shirt, 3/4 cargo pants, white converses and my leather jacket. Put on my jewellery and lip balm then walked out the door but not before grabbing my school stuff and phone.

There we go again, do you know how many times I walk in on Lena making out with Jack, I mean it's cute but a little disturbing because there mates but he's my teacher. I walk into their view making loud footsteps and they break apart with shy smiles on, they stopped blushing now because it happens all the time.

"Hey Rosey, how are you this morning?" Jack asks and as you can see he's given me a nickname because over the weeks we've hung out and he's a pretty cool dude.

"Well I would say great but that won't happen until we go and get some breakfast, I'm starving and if I don't eat anything I might just die" I say dramatically falling to the floor holding my stomach.

"Okay, okay. That was a good show you put on and because of it we will go and get breakfast" Jack says smirking.

"Yippy" Rose screams grabbing their hands and running out the door.

While we were eating Jack received an important text from Headmaster Dean saying to meet him in his office now. Jack left us with a sorry and kissed Lena good bye. We went to classes normally and when we got home Hack was there waiting with a strained look on his face. He said he had to tell Lena something, so thy went to Lena's room and 10 minutes they both came out. Lena has a sad look on her face so I went and gave her a hug asking what was wrong.

"Jack has to go to the other werewolf academy for 3 weeks because there was a rouge sighting multiple times but they never caught them. Since Jacks on of the best hunters and fighters he needs to leave immediately, meaning tonight." Lena says softly trying not to cry.

"Aww Lena, it's going to be okay, don't worry I will take your mind of it if it's the last thing I do" Rose says with a cheeky grin plastered on her face. "Go and spend the rest of the time you have together doing couple stuff but then when you get back, you're all mine".

So with that they left and Rose piled action and comedy movies that they were going to watch in a pile. There will be no sappy stuff when I'm around.