Chapter 21

"Rosalie Jane Taylor please report to the headmasters office immediately, thank you."

Rose was in english class listening to Mr Daniel when Headmaster Dean's voice was heard over the speakers. Getting up, she made eye contact to each of her friends, a confused look on her face.

As she was walking towards the door, her classmates started whispering and pointing. Listening into some of their comments with her enhanced hearing she heard them questioning their friends.

"I wonder what she's in trouble for?"

"Ooo someone's in trouble"

"She's got a nice ass" to which she growled at but continued walking.

"I heard that she's working with the rogues to help attack the school because she hates it here so much and that she was the one to order the rogues to kill her sister." That comment made her stop in her tracks as she looked towards the location where it came from and to be honest she wasn't surprised by who she saw....it was the one and only sl*t of the school.

Breathing quickly, eyes switching colours, everyone gasped as they watched Rose who was slowly losing control. She started walking forward and when she was less than a meter away from Taylor, a voice was talking to her in her head and it made her stop.

"Rose, baby. You need to try and calm down please. Calm thoughts and deep breathes." A familiar, deep voice spoke through her thoughts, sending shivers through Roses body. "I know you can do it love, I believe in you."

Taking long, deep breaths she thought about her family, friends and Cameron to help calm her down. Once she was calm enough, she spun around, opened her eyes and walked out the door, not even giving Taylor a second glance.

"Good job gorgeous, I knew you could do it. Tell me at morning tea what Headmaster Dean wanted to see you for please?" Cameron asked giving Rose a praise at the beginning.

"Thank you and sure thing. See you at lunch Cam." Rose replied back, a small smile etched onto her face as she made her way towards Headmaster Dean's office.

"Hey, are you okay?" Selena asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine, she just got on my nerves big time. I'll see you at morning tea." Rose replied back

"You kicked ass and did awesome controlling yourself Rose, Taylor wasn't expecting that. In fact she has got a very pissed off look on her face right now it's hilarious!"  Jake said laughing, sending through a mental image of what she looked like.

"Hahaha. She will never learn not to mess with me, will she?" Rose asked back, shaking her head chuckling.

"You know, I don't think she will." Jake said back sadly, "but it sure is funny to watch."

"True. Alrighty I have to go, just made it to Headmaster Dean's office. I'll see you at morning tea." And with that last thought, Rose cut of the conversation and knocked twice on the door before she heard a faint voice say 'come in'.

Upon entering the office she looked around to see Headmaster Dean sitting in his big red chair behind the old timber desk.

"Ahh, Rose, welcome please come in and take a seat. We have important matters to discuss." Headmaster Dean said.

Closing the door, Rose walked up to the two seats in front of his desk to see one vacant while Lydia was in the other. Giving a small smile and short wave to the girl, Rose sat down and awaited to hear the reason why she was called here.

"You remember Lydia right Rose? Well Lydia here needs to be moved into a room and the people we have asked are too scared to let her room with them, so I was wondering if you and your roommate Selena would be okay with moving to a bigger dorm in order to make Lydia here feel somewhat more at home?" Headmaster Dean asked a genuine question instead of just ordering the allocation.