Chapter 24

3 and a half hours later//

FINALLY Rose thought to herself, this had got to be the longest but fastest shop know in history. They went to every shop in the store and managed to take out 4 loads to the car, pushing it into the boot and back seat in exactly 3.5 hours, they even went to the bookstore after Rose begged and begged for a good 20 minutes saying that if she stops complaining they could go because she had been making comments everywhere they went so she took the deal and was quiet for the rest of the trip.

They were know sitting in the hairdressers waiting to be called, talking about what they wanted to get done with there nails, they all choose to get simple French tips done. Selena's with sparkly light purple, Lydia with sparkly red and Rose with sparkly aqua. After another 5 minutes they called Rose's name for 3 and place all three girls in the mani and pedi room saying that they would only be a few seconds and they were right. A few seconds later 3 girls came in and asked what they wanted done and when they were told what to do, the girls went to work.

It took 15 minutes for them to finish and another 10 until they were fully dried. They asked Rose, Selena and Lydia to follow them, leading them towards vacant seats were ever they were found. Each girl got split up, not being next to each other but even though they could see each other, they couldn't talk.

Well, at least it will not be a some what surprise to see what each girl gets done to their hair Rose thought to herself, not knowing what she was going to get done with her hair. So when a male hairdresser came and stood behind her and asked what she wanted she said she didn't know.

"Well you have beautiful long hair and I love the colour, but it is pretty thick so I would recommend getting it thinned out and maybe layers?" Kyle-that was his name suggested.

"I'm going to go out on a limb here because for some reason I feel as though I can trust you, so..... can you surprise me? Please? Do what you think will look good." Rose said looking at Kyle through the mirror.

"I would be delighted and I promise I won't make you look hideous but just a quick question, if I did choose to do some sort of colouring, would you mind?" He asked sincerely.

"No, that wouldn't bother me, just don't make me look like a barbie, with fully bleached blond hair please?" Rose pleaded.

"Wouldn't dream of it girl, I love your natural hair colour." Kyle stated.

"Okay then, go ahead, surprise me." Rose stated. And with that said, he covered the mirror up and went to work, taking me over to the sinks to wash my hair and when he was done I went back to my seat and he got to work.

half an hour later//

"Okay suger-pie, I'm all done." Kyle confessed, "are you ready to see your new look?" he asked

"Yes I am, take the thing of the mirror so I can see, please." Rose pleaded desperately, wanting to know what he had done.

"Okay, 3, 2, 1" he counted-down, taking of the sheet he used earlier to cover the mirror and when he took it off Rose couldn't believe her eyes, she looked so different. Tears brimmed her eyes, she closed her eyes and shook her head not wanting to let the tears fall.

My hair was just below my boobs and it had layers, he also thinned it out and gave me a little side fringe that rested on my right side. He also dyed the tips of my hair a honey blond colour so it contrasted well with my nature brown hair and my tanned complexion. I hardly even recognized myself I wonder what the girls would think when the saw me, they were currently waiting outside the store until I finished.

"What's wrong sugar-pie? Do you not like it?" he asked worriedly.

"No, no, I love it so much thank you, its just I look so much like m-m-my sister when she was still here. I just miss her that's all." Rose said sadly, thinking about her sister and what happened.