Lost (A Once Upon A Time / Peter Pan Fanfic)

Alex had been on her own her whole life. she was abandoned by her mother, at the hospital she was born in. she bounced from foster home to foster home. when she was 11 she had finally had enough, she ran away and lived on the streets going from city to city stealing from unsuspecting people.

5 years later Alex is now 16. she went to the hospital she was abandoned at and stole the files containing information about her parents. She discovers her mother, is named Emma Swan, and came from a background similar to her own. she tracks Emma down hoping, she will take her in and they can become a proper family, but Emma pushes her away, telling her that she doesn't want her, and shes better off without her.

  Heartbroken and Rejected Alex leaves before realizing how lost she really is. no one wants her she trusts no one and she has no home to go home to. she cry's herself to  sleep and when she wakes up she is in a strange place,with a bunch of boys that claim to Peter Pan and the lost boys. Alex agrees to stay, but is withdrawn and refuses to trust anyone. Peter makes it his mission to show Alex that it is possible for people to care for her, and she dosn't have to go through life alone.