Update

Hello people, long time no talk.

 please don't kill me for not updating ;)

so basically i've a couple of things i need to ask you guys

1) i'm in dire need of an editor for this fanfic. basically what would happen is when i've finished writing the chapter i'll email it to you and you get to read it before everyone else, fins any grammaritical errors i've made and tell me what you think of the chapter. if you're intrested you can PM me about it on here or DM me on my instagram @pannception.

2) lately i've become obsessed with the Maze Runner and i've started devolping a plot and story line for a fanfic. it's going to be called The Only and I'm already most of the way through the first chapter. I will probably be posting it shortley. if your intreasted in being in a pilot group for this please DM or PM me as well. basically i'll send you an overall summery of the book, the first chapter, and possibly some future snippets and you'll tell me what you think and give me pointers on anything that is confusuing or poorly written.

this being said i will also need an editor for this fanfic so if your intrested that same rules apply as stated above.

3) Lost will be updated later this week and hopefully i will be able to work with my calender and update at least once a week

if you have any questions or just need a friends or someone to talk to you guys are always welcome to comment or PM me.

XD