Chapter 9- All About Us

Chapter 9-

            We began to walk out of the clearing but Hook cleared his throat loudly and held out his hand “My payment?”

Pan slipped his hand in and out of his pocket and tossed something small at Hook. “As promised.” And then he turned and kept walking.

“What was that?” I asked jogging to keep up with him.

“A bean?” he said shortly

“Like a green bean? A kidney bean? Oh I’ve got it it’s a coffee bean.” I asked.

He let out a small chuckle, and I grinned triumphantly to myself

“If you must know it’s a magical bean.” He suppressed his grin and continued walking.

“What kind of ‘magical’ bean?” I pressed

“One that opens a portal to other realms.” He stopped and studied my face.

I pondered this for a moment “what kind of other realms?” I asked earnestly

He laughed “you know most people would ask why I had a magical bean or what Hook wanted with it.”

I shrugged “I’m not most people now am I?”

He shook his head “No you most defiantly aren’t.” and continued walking.

After a few moment of walking we came back to the clearing where the Lost Boys were. They were jumping around the fire with sticks in their hands doing some bizarre twists and turns and hitting the sticks against the sticks of one of the others. It was strange and yet somehow I found it a beautiful sight.

            Peter sat down and began to play a tune on a pair of pipes. The music he played was soft and haunting, and I found myself swaying back and forth to it subconsciously.

            “you can join them, if you want.” Peter said gesturing to the boys with his Pipes, jolting me out of my trance.

“What are they doing?” I questioned bluntly

“Dancing of course.” He stated like it was obvious

“I may not have seen a lot of dances, except for the occasional movie, but I know enough to know that that is not dancing.” I shot back

He raised his eyebrows “is that so?”

“Here” I stood up and held out my hand “I’ll show you”

He tucked his pipes in his pocket and slipped his hand into mine as I led him to the center of the clearing. I guided his hand to my waist and put my other hand on his shoulder. I began counting out loud as I moved my feet and tried to show him what to do. After a moment he seemed to catch on and began moving his feet, concentrating hard. “Sorry” he mumbled when his foot came down on mine. I smiled “it’s okay, you’re doing great.” he seemed to gain confidence and he began guiding me. I almost didn’t even notice that the Lost Boys had stopped ‘dancing’ and were all staring at us. We kept dancing for what seemed like forever, until Peter guided me back to the log where he was sitting before and we both sat down as the boys resumed dancing.

 **sorry its really short and crappy ive been spending a lot of time on instagram and its become an addiction yall should go follow me if you arnt already its @pannception i post edits and stuff its cool. next chapter should be up soon x  comment for a dedication next chapter